Finest Post Winner - June 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you V Sir.. :blush:

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Anusha2917

Thank you... :grinning:

3. Anusha2917

Thank you Misst... :blush::blush: I have won when you have nominated my post if I memory is good... :hearteyes:

Mistt likes this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 Congratulations on the win! It was a beautiful post that deserved every bit of praise it earned. Though intended for Giri, I’m sure your words uplifted the spirit of many a silent reader and will continue to do so every time a dispirited soul discovers it. If the positivity thread provided you succor when you needed it most, you paid it forward and then some! :beer-toast1:

5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

:) you have very good memory, Anusha. Yes, that post was Finest Posts - Winners April 2019

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP - Congratulations!

A beautiful sumup -a prequel to your delivery of baby that describes the mood and the swinging emotions associated with the period trying to conceive and aftermath.

A read that am cocksure would give enormous solace to the hurt reader similarly placed.

A sad yet a must read for building up the sagging morale by young spouse undergoing TTC.
    God Bless.
    GOD - why Every step seemingly small & Hard yet is a first step in the Himalayan climb to TCT Hill?

Anusha2917 likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Congratulations @Anusha2917 .Awesome post and will help many who could not conceive. In three years of marriage only I had to hear so much from others. In our office one friend told me you will not conceive as you are thin. Then later when I conceived she had left the job. In three and a half years I had 3 children and I told my friend to tell her.Also my cousin sister's husband said I won't conceive seeing my horoscope. After I got my first child my husband went with sweet and told him
    about the good news

Both my daughters did not conceive and they adopted. I thought atleast my dil would conceive but no. Dont know whether it is our past karma or ours