Finest Post Winner - June 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    I have been meticulous following the clarion call of these difficult days, 'Stay Home, Stay Safe'. The first part is fine, but can the second be indeed a sequel to the first? I wonder, really wonder! How can staying at home 24x7 be safe if it results in phenomenal increase in body mass? You may have seen that cartoon of a couple who stayed at home for over a year as per the directive of the Government. They became so fat that it was not possible for them to come out unless the door was broken!

But I am a guy who has an eye for blessings, even if they are in disguise. I have earned more friends in IL and consequently feel ten years younger! The new system is working really well and the scanning for good posts has become keener and more extensive. We have really a great range of topics dealt with this month. We have one even about tackling amorous pigeons spoiling our window! But what caught my attention was one which was an epitome of compassion for a friend feeling helpless due to her inability to conceive. The responses that she has received are surely indicative of what IL is all about. The best of them is indeed woven with care and compassion.

I have great pleasure in announcing @Anusha2917 as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her beautiful response to the thread Venting Out Feeling Very Low

Thank you, @Mistt and @Viswamitra for your nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @iyerviji, @Rihana and others for your wonderful contribution in selecting the Nominations.

Induslady, Viswamitra, DDream and 8 others like this.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Anusha2917. Well deserved post :number_one: and I remember one of your advices in that post is find our tribe.

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Anusha. Your post brought tears. You are an inspiration. Well deserved.

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

What a sweet surprise this is. Thank you Cheeniya Sir.. After a short break from IL last year I have been wanting to write few pointers which would give some positive hope to those are struggling to hold their bundle of joy. New mommy = duty bound 24/7 , so that thread is still in my note pad waiting some edits. But I just could not scroll past Giri's post and not write my response. It took a couple of days for me to type the response as the key board would get wet with my tears . Very emotional it was but I'm so glad I could write my mind.

Thank you again :blush:
    I survived some tough battles in life because of constant support from this forum. The positivity thread helped me immensely to "grieve" when I had a miscarriage and was failing repeatedly at the treatments. Not just grieve but it pushed me to stay positive no matter what. I can't thank @Gauri03 enough for the positivity thread .

In fact many years back I was googling "which God to pray to conceive? ". Google directed me to a thread in IL where some discussion was going on about my question. I read the discussion thread n left it there. After many years some other googling lead me to IL again and I understood how this forum works. Once I created username and entered this world I noticed something in " Latest replies " - 100 days of positivity n thought is it possible to stay positive for 100 days? That was the phase I was in my lowest mental state.I started my journey there slowly updating small every day stuff which I thought was the "positive" for the day. Not 100 I did a double century with straight 200 positive days.i didn't miss a day to update there in those 200 days.Slowly the challenge turned into a mindset. Since then there's no looking back 

Oops I realised I gave a mini speech (like the heroine who goes to the stage to pick her trophy n ends up giving an emotional speech) .
    :number_one: :number_one::number_one:

iyerviji, Induslady, Giri12 and 7 others like this.
  6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

congrats Anusha
    jayasala42

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

As I generally avoid the girly sections, I didn't read the FP winning comment. But, after Anusha's coronation, I have read it, and I must say it was indeed good:clapclap:. A well deserved mighty victory, indeed:cheer:! Congratulations Anusha!

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Anusha. More than well deserved. Your posts, words and approach inspire me to do better, to just do any present task better. They make me mentally sit up straighter for starters. : ) A nice note to begin the second half of the year with. Which also reminds me.. tomorrow is the 9th month wala b'day... : ) Ensoi. : )

9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Big words.. :worship2: anything from you in this forum means a lot..
    Such praises , I'm gratified and will remember those words lifetime.. :grinning:
    Thank you.. :kissingheart:

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Viswamitra like this.