Finest Post Winner - December 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All

The horror filled story is coming to an end hopefully. What a year it has been! I don’t want to talk to you about it for I am afraid that it can spread through words!

But why I talk about I talk about a horror story here when I am here to share with you our success story. Yes! This Nominator system has been the Terminator of a bad phase that we have faced for a long time. The new system was introduced in October and has been working perfectly. We will now examine how to streamline the system further and will keep you informed about it.

In the new system, the Nominators scan through a much larger area and fish out really interesting posts which might have escaped attention under the earlier system. The Nominators have come out with some wonderful nominations. This has, of course, made my job difficult but this difficulty is delicious.

When a question arises about coping with anxiety or in offering constructive opinion on a sensitive issue like if a woman with mental deficiency should marry, one has to be extremely careful in voicing an opinion. And that opinion must be feasible and helpful. We find such wholesome responses in the thread Should Ladies With Mental Deficiencies Get Married ? and How To Cope Up With Anxiety? by our seasoned campaigner @Laks09

I have great pleasure in announcing @Laks09 as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her responses in the threads Should Ladies With Mental Deficiencies Get Marrieds? and How To Cope Up With Anxiety?

Thank you, @iyerviji and @Rihana for your nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @Viswamita , for your wonderful contribution in selecting the Nominations.
    Sri

Viswamitra, SuiDhaaga, Laks09 and 6 others like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anna

First of all wish you a Happy New year
    Glad to get your appreciation for our nominations.

You are doing a great job in announcing the winners. It is difficult to choose the best.
    Glad mynominatiom got the award

Viswamitra, Laks09, Rihana and 2 others like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Laks09 .Both your posts were very good

Happy New year and all the best.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Congratulations to @Laks09
    The Winner of the Finest Post Award for her wonderful meaningful more rational responses in the threads Should Ladies With Mental Deficiencies Get Marrieds? and How To Cope Up With Anxiety?

Thank you, @iyerviji and @Rihana for your nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @Viswamita , for your wonderful contribution in selecting the Nominations.

Award at the new year eve is a fine augury for commencement of 2021. Happy New year to you and fellow IL’ITES.

Regards.

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Cheeniya Sir,
    i endorse her penultimate statement and join her wishing you happy new year.

Viswamitra, Laks09, Rihana and 2 others like this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Laks09 ,

Hearty congratulations to you my friend. You totally deserve it. You are wise beyond your years and the best thing is you share it and share it so well with such practicality. Only the best for you!

A happy new year to you and your lovely family!

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Brahmakamal 29 June 2013.jpg
    Heartiest Congratulations, Laks!​

8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Congratuations @Laks09 on winning finest post award for your 2 posts. Those two résponses of you were well deserved for finest posts. Happy New year!

Viswamitra and Laks09 like this.
  9. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you sir! This is such a wonderful New Year's gift! I'm just so happy I could dance with Joy. This year, there is no party at my sister's, no Mom's treats and no trip with PILs. It's just us in our home and I miss my family and everything about India. This FP came to give me my jive back!

I'm amazed at the dedication of the trio @Viswamitra, @iyerviji and @Rihana to bring to our attention posts that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Thank you nominators for the nomination. Getting picked by you all itself is a win in my books. You are doing a fabulous job with the nomination process.

iyerviji and Viswamitra like this.
  10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for the nomination Viji Aunty. That itself is like nei appam for me. Happy New Year!

iyerviji likes this.