Finest Post Winner - August 2022

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sometimes long after we read the last page of a book, we recall the words and reflect on the author’s message. Days or weeks after watching a movie, its story and characters become like friends or relatives and we think of them now and then. We are fortunate to have such members in IL. Even after we log out of IL and go about our lives, we continue to reflect on their posts.

In early August, we were driving up a beautiful coastal highway with one lane on each side. If a car is holding up one behind it, it is customary for the slower car to move a bit to the right and let the faster car go ahead. The faster car’s driver taps the horn lightly to say thanks. I was trying to master that light tapping on lonely stretches of the highway. Each time I tapped, it was so loud that a passing car would have got startled and jumped into the ocean. Finally, I mastered the gentle tap to make just the needed sound. I thought to myself, “This is harder than using a spoiler tag in IL.” See .. in that jubilant moment of achievement on a beautiful road, I was reminded of our dear Thyagu mastering the spoiler tag in the Neurons puzzle thread. Such is the impact of Thyagu's posts and participation.

@Thyagarajan brings to each post so much care, concern, vivacity, joy, and enthusiasm that one is filled with a delight which stays on long after we read the post. I love to read his posts to new members or to members who haven’t posted in a while. And, his snippets are such a beautiful examination of life and human nature that each is a special one.

The Winner of the Finest Post Award is @Thyagarajan for his snippet:
    Dung, Devotion & Dangle

A heartwarming tale of ultimate devotion that combine a mother’s love and a worshiper’s devoutness. If you haven't read it already, I highly recommend you set aside some peaceful, undisturbed time for it.

Thank you @Viswamitra and @maalti for nominating this lovely snippet. Thank you all for the nominations and Likes.

Man gives you the award but GOD gives you the reward.
    ~ Denzel Washington.
    :hello:

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations for @Thyagarajan Sir for winning the finest post of August 2022. It is a well-deserved win. @Rihana's description of your threads speaks volume about the impact your posts create in IL. @Rihana, what an announcement this is and it came right from your heart for sure.

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations Thyagu!
    The role you play in IL is commendable. No award can be deserving enough for the role you play in IL:blush:

4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Thyagarajan Sir!:number_one:

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Thyagu sir!

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Thyagarajan Sir and thank you for your consistent contributions here in IL.

@Rihana couldn't agree any less with Viswa sir about your announcement. Thank you!

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sir from bottom of my heart for your nice words and blessings.
    I love you love calling me “thyagu”. It always reminds my late brother Bharathi Adipodi (அடிப்பொடி) Dr VS Mani Avargal.

With reverence as always,
    Thyagu.

Rihana and Cheeniya like this.
  8. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

congrats Thyagu Anna. You deserve it. Expecting more such snippets.
    Good selection Rihana, Regards

9. Thyagarajan

@Rihana
    A super thought provoking quote authored by you:

Woman grants Awards of Recognition to men only but God reinforces it by providing wherewithal.

Succint. Delectable summing up. Thank you once again here.

On this journey you had “stop” at 17/18 places and heard your gentle horn soft & clear.

Any lengthy article or letter or novel or book - i have the habit of looking at the ultimate the end the conclusion the final word before i begin at the beginning of it. If that last page the last para kindles interest then i read the previous para or page and so on and so forth.

Life begins as an epilogue for few.

Thank you for the recognition and the Award.

Sarvam Krishnarpanam!

10. Thyagarajan

@Gauri03 @Laks09
    :hello:Thanks for the congratulatory message. I value your penmanship and for those encouraging words of sustenance to me as well.

And ms laks special thanks for addressing me by my alias. That 09 juxtaposed to your pseudonym is significant today being first of Sep.
    God Bless.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    Gauri03 and Laks09 like this.