Finest Post -September2007 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

The nomination thread for the month of September 2007 is hereby officially open. :)

If you forgot to nominate or missed out on a favorite post in the month of August, it is ok ! You get your chance now, go ahead and nominate them for September.

Do remember, no post is too old (or too new!). All that matters is that it made an impression on you.
    “You read, you like, you nominate” !

Now , let’s sit back and await the treasure trove of words and thoughts that unfolds to entertain us and puts our minds and thoughts to work.

With anticipation,
    Vidya and Kamla.

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

DEAR KAMLA,
    I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE SUNKAN'S TIPS TO CONTROL ANGER.

WHAT AN EXCELLENT POST.I REALLY FEEL CONVINCED AND ENERGITIC AFTER READING THIS POST.HATS OFF TO HER.
    DEAR ILITES,
    EVERYONE MUST HAVE A READ.DON'T MISS OUT.

TIPS TO CONTROL ANGER

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Bhargavi,

Thank you for responding so fast to Kamla's clarion call for September nominations. Yes, Sunkan has come up with anothering sobering piece. I read it and it will sure do a grouch like me (just me,Kamla not included) much good.

regards
    Kamla and Vidya

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bhargavi for the nomination. Unfortunately, I am unable to open the attachment and hence have not read it. It must be good
    Dear Vidya, to get to know about my temperament, you will have to talk to my hubby dear :smile:

L, kamla

5. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamala,
    I also join Bhargavi in nominating Sunkan's tips to control anger.

All my family members found this to be very useful. Thanks again, Sunkan!

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    I wish to nominate the following thread for the finest post of September
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/11638-need-to-know-urgently.html
    This is started by Sravanthi28.
    This is a permanent "riddle" between the spouses - whether one misses the other during short or long separation or each enjoys the much-needed time & space.
    One loves to be missed as much as he or she misses the other. Very often, suspicions are planted by others for no valid reason & we tend to fall into the trap.
    Cheeniya's post clearly points out that the separation starts on a "freedom" note, but ends in "I need you for my own sake" note, which should make the woman in every one of us feel, relieved, happy & ofcourse "wanted".
    I enjoyed reading this thread, very much. Leave alone getting the coveted finest post award, I want every one to read it, particularly, a man's point of view, which should put an end to all our doubts & anxieties.
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sindhuja,

Thank you for seconding Bhargavi's nomination of Sunkan's PP post on tips to control anger. This is a piece that would benefit all. Thank you for your participation in the nomination process.

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Mrs ChitVish,

Thank you for nominating a whole thread started by Sravanthi.

Sravanthi has raised a question, a dilemma faced by many married couples who are forced to be physically and locationally separated from each other for many practical reasons. Very often it is difficult for outsiders to understand how the spouses truly feel, it is a plight best endured and realised only by those who undergo such separations. What is striking about Sravanthi's leader post is that she has not just put across a forceful question but has kindled a debate with 15 replies in the thread.

Thank you for identifying and nominating this thread.

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

10. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

I would like to nominate the post of malspie "Down the memory lane - tale of an young woman".

The story that kindles the memories of the past of many household. It was well narrated.

Regards,

Lotus007