Finest Post - November 2007 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Rajmi,

Thank you for endorsing the nominations of two great posts. What is cooking in your Kitchen served our souls at avrious levels. While it recreated the comfy thinnai arattai sessions of what is being cooked in the kitchen, it also helped many of us to streamline the goodies list. A connecting thread started by Sunkan!

Twinsmom has posted another educative essay on Procrastination. Thanks for voicing your appreciation.

regards

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Marriage and Emotional Needs

Padma,

Welcome to FP in your avtar as one nominating. Marriage and Emotional Needs is one of the hard hitting discourses started by Varalotti. Thank you for nominating that. We hope you will read more, nominate more and of course win some! I have edited your post to insert the link.

regards
    Vidya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

THANKU CHITRA MADAM,
    THANKU AGAIN FOR NOMINATING MY POST HERE, YES WE ARE ALL FOODIES BUT TO BE AN ENCYCLOPEDIA AND SPREADING THE KNOWLEDGE AMONG US IS A GREATER FEAT ONLY YOU CAN ACHIEVE...REGARDS SUNKAN

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello
    I agree with Chitvish I too nominate What is getting ready in the kitchen this Diwali......
    As when we come in contact with a friend that is one of the favourite question we ask each other what you are making for dinner or lunch:biggrin2:. Actually this helps us to decide what to make next time. As i love to eat I think this is a best thread.( I make too:-D)

And the other one is Ask Chitvish I think she provides us with wonderful recipes and quick ones.

5. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Aruna,

Thank you for coming back with two great nominations. Sunkan's thread on What's Cooking is a hot favourite this month. Ask ChitVish is the Wikipedia on cooking in IL. Very happy to see 'the thread' that made IL what it is being nominated.

regards

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Vandhana,

Thank you for endorsing an educative post by Padmasowrirajan. I must have read Lock and Key of Life thrice (for myself and for FP). It fascinates me each time.

regards

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear K and V,

I would like to second the nomination for Padmasowrirajan's post on Lock and Key.

Here's the link
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/15543-lock-and-key-of-life.html

Believe me ladies the delay in the nomination is only due to my foolishness. I read the post a few days back (when it was not yet nominated). I wanted to nominate that but then I thought I had already nominated one of her posts (SHE summing up). So I refrained.

Reading it again and again I now think that it surely deserves the nomination. Hence this post.

regards,

9. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Blimey!!! I was not aware of "Lock and key" gaining popularity amoung the readers, until i visited the nomination section. I would like to thank you all for reading and nominating my post "Lock and Key of life".
    There are times when we feel lost, worthless and trashy. But those are the times that offers us the opportunity for to ponder within and start introspecting genuinely. So, keep searching for the keys and you would find it eventually.

10. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I too nominate Padma's "Lock and Key of Life" for this month's contest.
    Regards,
    meenu

Last edited: Nov 11, 2007