Finest Post Nominations - September 2022

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Sep 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

You are way too kind! Thank you for the nomination and your words - it means a lot and you know I am grateful to have this platform to express myself and happy to have responses as well.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    This post by @sociallifein30s took me down memory lane: My Teachers!
    There were those that were challenging back in the day.
    Unlike social, I just ensured I was not in any of their radars. To take it as a challenge and to make yourself the favorite is an achievement in itself!

It’s probably the most rewarding for a teacher when a student keeps in touch after they graduate.

I’m sure he was proud of you too @sociallifein30s . You’ve moved on to other challenges but your mettle to deal with whatever comes your way was probably created in that classroom.

I would like to nominate @sociallifein30s for FP.

4. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

THank you for the nomination. brought a smile at the end of the day for me.

Laks09, Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  5. sm123

sm123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Laks09 for nominating my post.

At the end of the day,I want to see myself as a better person than I was yesterday. Different perspectives in this forum replies helps me analyse/validate my feelings and also looking at the problem from a different approach,which indeed helps me facing the situation in a better way.

While I am not fully there yet,atleast want to make the continuous progress with these baby steps. Thanks again to all the IL members for their support.

Laks09 and Rihana like this.
  6. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    I’d like to bring to your attention @Swetha52003 snd her response at Its Your Job To Motivate Yourself,as No One Will.

The OP asked her for her self care routine and she came back with 5 well laid out points. Self care goes on the back burner when we have other things to focus on in life. Swetha gives the perfect solutions to not only the OP but to the rest of us as well.
    I’ve always seen posts on the big bad social media. It’s refreshing to see something positive about it as well!

I think all of us can make use of this reminder.

I would love to nominate Swetha for FP!

Thyagarajan, Swetha52003 and Rihana like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I tried my best to convince Mr. C @Cheeniya to take care of the FP this month .... Even wished him a "Happy Teacher's Day to my FP teacher" : ) but I could only manage to get the first post of this thread from him. I am grateful for that. Thank you @Cheeniya, it felt good to read the post inviting nominations. No wonder so many have already poured in.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Rihana

Thank you for opening the September account with this nomination, Viswa.
    Religion Is Unfair To Women. by @HariLakhera

Yet another thought-provoking snippet by Hari ji. Like summarized by Viswa here and in the thread, women have accomplished a lot in spite of natural and human-made challenges. Some of these challenges have a social or religious background. Instead of dissecting the past too much or comparing which religion is more regressive, we should focus on the future. Hopefully, the obstacles women face will continue to become smaller and smaller.

10. Rihana

Thank you for bringing this post to FP, Laks. It has turned out to be a thread worth making a sticky.

Does Big House Get More Happiness. by @sm123

There are some threads that strike a chord in the readers and they go to even more lengths than usual to pour in their suggestions. I read this thread very closely and was struck by the many view points and how SM responded to each one.

Thank you for starting the thread, @sm123. Your way of describing what you feel is so clear. It shows what you have tried and what you seek for the future. I am glad you are already taking the first steps.

Thyagarajan, sm123 and Laks09 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.