Finest Post Nominations - October 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear sister @Rihana ,
    Ref#65.
    Thanks for your kind words .

I trust This statement “ I was busy at the plant till 7 “ & telex received at plant would clear the “ loose end”

Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  2. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Laks, Rihanna, Malstorm,. Thank you all so much for your nomination. I am very happy to be nominated.
    I never expected I would have such feedbacks.
    It took me a lot of courage to post this story.
    Your likes and comments kept me going, and I have already started to pen my next story.
    Thank you all once again
    Regards
    Uma

Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Rihana,
    I love it when someone makes an attempt to create some positivity around them. I especially love seeing threads that bring out things in my mind that I haven’t visited in a while. @Desiindian has created such a thread at People Who Impressed You
    and has also provided the first dose of positivity right there.

The story of a neighbor who seldom lives in the country but is living her life in the present. There are no complains and no regrets. I wish I could take a page out of the said neighbor’s book and live life in the present moment. That’s easy to say but so hard to follow!
    I would like to nominate the post for finest post. I can’t wait for others to contribute to the thread. I hope to pen something there as well!

Mistt and Rihana like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for bringing this light and upbeat thread to FP, Laks.
    People Who Impressed You by @Desiindian

"The person may be in 70s or in 20, man or woman or a girl who impressed you with their way of living their life."
    "when you meet them, you feel happy and positive and you feel like wanting them to meet them again."​

People who fall under this category stay in our minds even when we are not in their presence. Bits and pieces of our conversations with them remain with us and we often reflect on them in retrospect or in anticipation of the next meeting. I was happy to read the thread topic and it felt so nice to immediately recall quite a few who had impressed me like that.

Thyagarajan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.