Finest Post Nominations - August 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Here is my fifth nomination of @NOW's response Need Spiritual Help. Negative energy is received only when one feels fear or anger. If one needs to remain positive, one has to develop compassion and love to build inner strength to protect oneself from negativity. If a person can practice this, many situations of mental depression, suicidal thoughts, and pains and sufferings can be prevented.

Thyagarajan and NOW like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

I am here to nominate Am I Doing Right Or Wrong? written by @revaselva. Even though she is asking "Am I doing right or wrong?", her presenting the facts unbiased without any malice shows clarity in her thoughts. All her follow up responses are up to the point with clarity.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

NOW and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Cheeniya

@Viswamitra
    Dear Viswa
    Thank you for your fifth nomination of the response by @NOW to Need Spiritual Help
    This is the kind of thread that should have more members contribute their views. Fear and anxiety visit everyone at some stage or other in life. We can fight it only with great inner strength. A dog chasing us will become more hostile when we start running out of fear. Stand firm and give it a hard look, it tugs its tail between its legs!
    I have great faith in Tirunavuukkarasar's words "நாமார்க்குங் குடியல்லோம் நமனை யஞ்சோம்" (We are not under anyone's control. We don't fear even the God of Death)
    That's a crucial spirit to develop if we have any desire to make a meaningful existence for ourselves.
    Sri

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  6. Cheeniya

@Viswamitra
    Dear Viswa
    Thank you for your sixth nomination of @revaselva 's Am I Doing Right Or Wrong?
    I can sense the emotional undercurrent in this post. Revaselva has clearly brought out her view.
    I felt rather disturbed by this vexing dilemma. Hope she takes a decision that's fair for all, more particularly her dad's soul
    Sri

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

8. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Cheeniya sir - I really look forward to creative stories and posts by ILites. I love simple, well written stories. Sometimes, I have a hard time staying on a book because of the flowery words and multiple twists and sub plots. A simple story bereft of grandiose schemes and flowery language is always a welcome change. @umaakumar has such a story here. I enjoyed her portrayal of Sarasu, her life and travails. Please consider this as my next nomination.

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

iyerviji likes this.
  10. Cheeniya

@iyerviji
    My dear Viji
    Thank you for your nomination of @anika987 's response in the thread Being Trolled And Bullied And Personally Attacked On Social Networking
    This is a much talked about subject, as trolling is a curse of the internet world. This has been well summed up by anika here:
    During my long association with IL, I have studied this problem in great detail. I have even written a blog explaining why people troll. You may find it here: A typical case study!
    Sri

anika987 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.