Finest Post - July 2007 Nominations..

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Abha, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

I liked and nominate:

1. Sathya's "House atop Trees " - reminded of the storybook from childhood: " The Swiss Family Robinson" after reading which, Treehouses had become desiderata to die for. Sathya has revived that long dormant dream !

2. Also, Sathya's " Doc. at 5 am" brimming with practical, easy, DIY healthcare.

Another fine post: Cheeniya's " Children in tears" AKA "Grandfather's Woe by my Friend Sri" dated 27 Feb 07.

1 person likes this.
  2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Abha,

Thank you for the nomination. Sathya's piece is indeed very tempting transporting us to a lovely world far above--.Please keep nominating.

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Manjula,

We, in FP, love those who come up with multiple nominations. All your three posts are worth reading, worth dreaming about. Thanks for the nominations and keep nominating.

2 people like this.
  4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

when sunkan called up ...i was surprised...she said my posts have been nominated in il...have i not seen it...sorry sorry and sorry again...

it is like the cricket football or hockey matches...i dont watch the full match but i watch just the last few minutes of play and pray that our boys win..!

i am so happy so many of you liked it ...an individual reply sure is necessary...my tp decides whether i should reply or go midway...with a standard reply page not found...ahaha..and monkeys playing with wires...

i will reply to each one of you..whether my post gets a hip hip hurray or not...that sure was nice of you people...thank you..

to dear ilites with love

sathya

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sathya,

Was nice to read your thank you post here, in prose, not poem....a change indeed:) I enjoyed reading the House atop Trees and the Doc. at 5 AM . I did wonder why the Doc had not got so much viewership and now with this nomination from dear Manjureddy, it will become more visible to all the IL'ites.
    Well Sathya, with such contributions from you, it wont be long before I become the Tarzan's Jane of tree houses and woooooo you with a healthy lung power, what with all those 5'o clock appointments with the Doc??:)))) ...Link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/health-and-wellness/9514-meet-the-doc-5-m.html

L, K

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Positive Thinking by Sunitak in "snippets of life" is good to read though I don't know whether it is original.

7. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello laxmi

i used to read enid blyton too...loved fattys mysteries and escapades and the five...
    this dreamy house is something i have been thinking for a very long time...i have something like this in a tamil story of mine called mara mara...which i will post sometime..thank you for nominating...

sathya

1 person likes this.
  8. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello meenu

posting for the last sentence...
    ya thats a good idea come dream step with me...
    dreams are great
    you can go anywhere
    fly dance or sing
    thank you for nominating the post...dream house and dreams indeed..

sathya

9. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello malathy

thankyou for nominating the post...
    pagirnthu koduthaalum
    padithu maghiznthathukke nandri pala...

sathya

10. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello abha

green with envy i see