Finest Post-December 2007 Nominatons

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Lotus,

Good to see you again. Thanks for two striking nominations. Two absolutely different genre of posts, but two that touch you. One touches the heart in emotions, the other touches the heart in fear. Just venting--- is just perfect. Kamla is a painter when it comes to words and emotions and this piece is a practical, pragmatical situation etched in poetry. The Dark night by Malspie is another gripping piece, it keeps the reader thinking one step ahead of what she is reading.

Thanks again,Lotus.Be back with more.

regards
    Vidya

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vandana
    Thanku for nominating LONE SURVIVOR . Every morning & evening while I give food to my lone fish ( & I cudnot get more as we dont get these type of fishes here & I kind of felt how lone & bore it must be ) As my Inlaws are more than 90 years old but they dont want to leave their village where they have spent whole life & we feel that they must be with us,we feel for them And I just wanted my thoughts to share with u all ,never thought for nomination but than thanx a lot for.
    Regards Jaishree

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaishree9,

Good to see your post here. It is a pleasure to see your posts being nominated and to read them. Your article on Navratri made the shortlist of October and was a very popular choice. In the Lone Survivor, you have combines so many thoughts and themes. As you say, I am sure the thought of a nomination never crossed your mind. It is when you write so freely, that it becomes a master piece like Lone Survivor.

Please visit us again with a nomination.

regards
    Vidya

4. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Vidya for considering the nominations.

5. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra ji/Chithra Mam/ or simply Chithra :)

Thanks for such a positive review of my two replies/posts. I am indeed humbled to know that you have nominated them for FPs for Dec. All I can say is a BIG THANK YOU! I think you are being VERY generous in your positive words for my posts.

In the short time that I have been here and an even shorter time that I get to visit this forum, I have seen such wonderful thinkers and writers. I really wish I can spend more time than I am afforded right now, in reading these wonderful posts and applying some of these pearls of wisdom to my life.

Thanks so much once again. I take this as a huge honor.

SS

6. SoaringSpirit

Dear Kamla Mam/or simply Kamla J

I am indeed humbled to see such a positive review of my replies/posts. I really feel very special! Thanks for such a warm and open-arms welcome to a newbie like me. I think you are being EXTRMELY generous in placing so much confidence in my wisdom.

I am indeed thankful to have accidentally stumbled across this amazing forum and discovered such wonderful thinkers and writers and more importantly true buddies.

I will be leaning on all you friends here to see me through anticipated and unanticipated challenges that life may throw at me.

Thank you so much once again. I feel honored.

SS

7. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

8. SoaringSpirit

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,
    Of all, Chithra [​IMG] is the best - continue that way.
    You have got what you deserve - nothing more, nothing less !
    I believe in giving credit where it is rightfully due, thats all.
    Enjoy your time in IL.
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    Thanks for nominating this thread.
    ~Punitha