Finest Post-December 2007 Nominatons

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 2, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

Thank you very much for nominating a post which will not attract much viewers due to its subject... It's difficult to reach the crux of the post, which you have done effortlessly.

Dear Vidya,

When you do your work only with a creative satisfaction and honest approach it never goes waste.. Thats why God has sent such wonderful people here in IL as members who hit my post, nominate and praise it. One of them is definitely you.

Dear Kamla / Vidya,

I would also second the nomination of the post 'Do you discuss everything with your husband'.

Thanks and Bye..

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Moderators
    Love the way this thread is being written in..A huge credit goes to Moderators. Also so nice to see so many members stepping in and nominating. That helps widen my spectrum. Due to time constraints its not possible to visit the different sub forums and threads and its a nice treat to see the links here and go catchup.
    Dear Kamla
    Your thread about Venting was written so well It was a pleasure to read and for a moment there share those feelings with u via online.
    Dear Vidya
    You certainly have to break the "law" and nominate. Proud of u for breaking the LAW.
    Please do break many more Laws.
    Dearie Bad Cop
    You livened everything stepping in at the right moment. Good Job Bad Cop!!

All in all a must read thread Thanks all.

:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    My God, you will not believe! I am nominating yet another post by Soaringspirit
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/17205-how-forgive-my-spouse-move.html#post190301
    There is absolute sense in what she has written - women go through such phases so many times in life, before coming to terms with harsh truths, call them facts.
    I would go to the extent of calling this post as yet another set of Golden Rules for Every Woman.
    I want you all to read it - hence this nomination.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathi,

Thanks for seconding Varalotti's nomination of 'A Pleasant Love' by Padmasowrirajan.
    I am glad that the true purpose of Finest Post is being realized. A nomination here brings the post to readers' attention and that in itself is an award to the writer.

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malspie,

I relished reading your 'Paying Condolence'....What a humorous take on something that could be so morbid otherwise! You surely have a very fine sense of humor and a great understanding of human behavior. Keep them coming gal and thanks for the same.
    Also, thank you for being a core part of FP....you are either nominating or being nominated! Our pleasure on both accounts!! Thanks for nominating 'Do you discuss...', a worthy thread.

L, Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra,

So glad to hear those words from you. As already mentioned, the main purpose of FP is to bring to light the selective posts and threads to a wider attention so that more people get to read it. Looks like we have achieved that goal, from all the fbs we are getting here. To be a winner is always a special privilege, but to be in the race also counts, right?
    And, thanks for appreciating my open cry for some consolation. Felt good to share the thoughts with friends:)

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

Thanks for nominating Saoringspirit's post from the thread 'Marriage....' She has shared some very wise points there which will serve as an eyeopener for many women.

You have also nominated another post of her's from the thread 'How to forgive...' I rushed to read both her replies and the threads. There is so much wisdom in her words. I can see a very worthy IL member in her.

Wish I could have read all that when I was a young bride!!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamla,:queen:queen

I keyed this post here thoroughly prepared to be ignored. Its always difficult to have people around you when you are down and out.The subject was related to the reality that we face but do not admit.

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for reading my post and appreciating it.

If i like a post, i will never hesitate to nominate it.

Thanks Kamla,

Bye

10. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamla and Vidya,

These two posts have attracted my attention.

1. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/17049-just-venting.html

The above post purely for the emotions so well penned, it has come straight from the heart of the writer where her heart longing to be with her mother above all her responsibilities, but, also had to pay attention to the responsibilities which life has bonded her with. I enjoyed reading this post. It was indeed heart touching.

The post below is nominated by me for keeping us on the edge of the seat throughout. In a single post the writer has conveyed a remarkably convincing possibilities running in any individuals head when the room is empty and the clock has struck 12.00 past midnight. It was more of a PSYCHO THRILLER. Kindly look in to it.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-stories/15266-the-dark-night-short-story.html