Finest Post - August2007 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra and Meenu,

Thank you both for nominating Malspie's post. You both echo the same feeling that I had after reading her piece. She sure knows her priorities and her ability to face adverse work situation is commendable.

L, Kamla

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

I would like to nominate Nischel's reply to the post "Can a married couple lead a happy life without children. (His Good name Ayyapasaatry) .There are two replies.What i vote is his second reply.(#19 permalink)What I admire inhis reply is his maturity of thinking,a wise approach to a problem.Just not speaking for debate or argumentative purpose,he always speaks with concern and care.That is what captures his posts.Not only this single post,all his posts are valuable.He writes in a way that i may feel,(it is a truth) shares or takes other's difficulties.I always love his soft and humble way of writing and approach.I vote for him with full happiness and satisfaction.
    Take care Ilites.

Nischel's reply to the post "Can a married couple lead a happy life without children?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Bhargavi Chakravarthy for nominating Nischel's post. You are true about his writings. He is very committed and always very polite.

L, Kamla

6. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

I also agree with Bhargavi Chakravarthy's nomination of Nischel's post. But I am amused to find that one quality that qualifies his posts as he being 'polite'. I got the answer to my doubt why my posts are being ignored (not that I am canvassing for myself and I may please be ignored)

Polite Regards,

Polite TDU

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  7. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear tdu sir,
    you are so funny .I like the way you have written ""why why my posts are being ignored (not that I am canvassing for myself:tongue :tongue and I may please be ignored)"".I was really laughing.Your timely humour is highly appreciable.:yes:

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear TDU....

Ouch !!!!:-D

Least expected that from you ........looks like the all prevailing humor of your Brother 'lites are rubbing off on you...Or .....are you slowly emerging out of your polite shell ??:)

Please note, we all seem to leave a certain trail behind us. The very marked trail of Nischel seems to be his politeness where as...let's see who else...Okay...Take Manjureddy for instance....she has become synonymous with humor ! I am slowly connecting your name to 'anecdotes'...you seem to be loaded with them and have one (or more) for every occassion ! What say you??!!

L, Kamla:2thumbsup:

9. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamala,

I Nischely accept your associating me with 'anecdotes' and I hope you have not said this in just the vain of Manjureddy (I mean humour). :-D Nischelly speaking I am also endowed with good Manjureddy (it seems you have not read my comedy serial story 'Galatta marriage').:-D My only wish is that my anecdotes should not be considered as antidotes to Nischel and Manjureddy.:-D .

Nischely yours,

Nischely TDU with Manjureddy

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear TDU.....

:rotfl

Need I say more, Nischely TDU with Manjureddy..........

Still ha ha ha ha --ing...

L,Kamla