Finest Post-'April Winner'

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, May 1, 2007.

1. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi
    congratulations shanthi!!
    keep it up,we all look forward to some other nice posts from u.
    manisha:2thumbsup:

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  2. Geetha24

Geetha24 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone give me the link for the original post ? Also it would be good to give the link of the winning post in the winner announcement thread.

Thanks,
    Geetha

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

4. Geetha24

Geetha24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamala,
    Thanks for providing the link.

Thanks,
    Geetha

5. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Hello Shanthi,

Congratulations on the finest post. Those rules are really really golden. The truth of your post will be completely appreciated especially by those ladies living far off from their homes and giving all their time in bringing up their kids all by themselves. They forget a life for themselves trying to manage everything around their home for everyone at home except themselves.

Thank you for the finest post and look forward to more from you :2thumbsup: .

Dear IL team,

I am visiting this place after a long time. The site has grown really really well both in quantity and quality. Especially my appreciations in starting this thread on finest posts.

Kuddos to the brains behind this contest :2thumbsup: .

Warm regards,
    Rohini

6. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Shanthi, Congratulations!

Dear ILites,

A little flashback that you might enjoy. It was in May 2006 that Shanthi joined IL and made the following first post
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...-marriage-vs-arranged-marriage.html#post15884

I read it the same day and was very very impressed by her post. I immediately sent a private message to her saying how good her post was and that she should post many more like that. However, she took a hiatus for about a year and came back this March to post her golden rules.

This diamond flashed it shine 10 months ago, but it is now that we fully discovered it...

7. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Wow Jey,
    You have such a good memory. Yes that was my first post and thank you for your appreciation once again.

It wasn't until recently that I found out that 'Jey' the person who nominated me was a man ! I was awe struck by this relavation. Didn't realise that a man could read what I had written and appreiciate the true meaning of it. Your wife is a very lucky woman ( she is ! ).

The posts that I have written in IL are the things that I have to keep telling myself. So IL is like a book to me which I keep reading very often.

I wish there were more men like you. Maybe you could get some men to read what we write in IL. Think that may help

Love,:wave

8. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    Yesterday I received my prize for winning the Finest Post for April. Well I think this is the first time I won something for my writing and I feel very proud. Thank you IL for the wonderful T-Shirt.

Love:wave

2 people like this.
  9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know you received your T-shirt Shanthi :) I know, it must feel good to win something and that too for one's own thoughts put into writing. That is a very special feeling indeed:)
    Congrats once again and keep the good posts coming:)

L, Kamla

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Golden gal Shanthi,

Glad to know that you received the T-Shirt. Yes, it is good to win something for putting out thoughts in writing. Above all, your piece is useful to so many women all over. This win is not just the first for you, it is a nice beginning. Enjoy the T-shirt.