Finest Post Announcements

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 27, 2009.

1. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Re: Finest Posts of IL - 2010

Hi Kamala!
    I am fine and wish you and family too a very Happy and HEALTHY New year. We all remembered you in our last meet at Bangalore.
    Looking forward to more members and more contribution (Blogs and Posts) in IL family. :)
    Manjula

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Finest Posts of IL - 2010

Hello friends and patrons of Finest Post Forum,

Breaking news! You are the first ones to know about it!!

There is news and more news and at times, news that we don't even want to know about. But, I have no qualms about the fact that the news I will be sharing with you is going to be A Big Good News, something you will all accept with an equally big welcoming smile.:exactly:

It is my absolute pleasure to inform you that our mighty Cheeniya sir is going to join our Finest Post Team and will be our co-moderator from now onwards. :cheers

It was only too obvious to one and all as to how the forum was rocking whenever he took over the FP in my absence. Reading his inter-action with all of you was so very entertaining that I almost did not want to come back and intrude! Now, there is no fear of that! Cheeniya will be adding sugar and spice to our already peppy forum!

Welcome Cheeniya sir!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Awesome news Kamla! Now, looks like finest post forum is one other forum that needs to be followed diligently to not only read the nominated threads but also to read both your feed backs to the nominations! Couldn't be more happier to have you and Cheeniya sir manning this wonderful forum! Let me be the first one to Congratulate you on finding such a good partner for the already awesome work you have been doing here! I am so happy for you!

Cheeniya sir, it sure is a delight having you as one of the moderators of this fine forum! IL could not get more exciting!

4 people like this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,

I must say you are a wizard with words! Loved the way you sent in your greetings to Cheeniya sir and also made me feel elated with your praises!! Thank you, you are very kind indeed. :)

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Wow Kamla dear such an awesome news as Srama has mentioned. Sad I missed to give the first fb. True you both will make an excellent pair in Finest Post Forum. You know when I log in I first log in to this forum to see whose post is nominated and to see the reply given by you.

Congrats My dear Anna now this forum will be rocking

2 people like this.
  6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamla and Cheeniya sir,

This is absolutely wonderful news. With this combination of moderators, the FP forum is going to be very magnetic drawing more and more ILites to come and not only nominate posts but also to read your comments on those nominations. To use the latest terminology, "this forum and the moderators here ABSOLUTELY ROCK".

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

What would we do without your support. It thrills me to know that you look into the FP forum as soon as you log in.
    Thanks and love you!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Satchi,

Your coming here and your comments are both cherished! Was looking forward to your trademark 'like' and now I can breathe easily!!

Yes Satchi, Cheeniyasir will be a magnetic attraction and am sure that the FP forum will be a very happening place to be in! The thanks also go to you and other writers of our forum who keep the FP pages busy with great inputs!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.