Finest Blogs - August 2008 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Induslady, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

As you all know, we started the "Finest Blogs Contest" since last month asking to send in separately your nominations for best quality blogs (Read here for more details).

It wasn't easy for our Blog Reviewers to come-up with just one "winning" entry and one "runner-up" entry when all the nominations were the best blogs. However, after careful review here are the winners:

Finest Blog of Aug 2008 - Oh Woman, you are your own enemy! - by Mithila Kannan.

Dear Mrs.Mithila,

Congratulations...! You have your own way with choosing appropriate topics and writing about them too!

Sure this was an apt topic in a majority ladies community like IndusLadies. The way you brought out this fact in your blog that "women should recognize their own weaknesses and should not shed enemity on other women", is worth more applauds.

Keep giving more such good writings to the IndusLadies Community. A special gift for this wonderful blog will be updated here shortly and will also be mailed to you.

Click here to have a look at the special gift.

Dear Moonbeams,

Congratulations on being the 1st to nominate this wonderful blog by Mithila Kannan.
    An IL T-shirt will be mailed to you to recongnize your effort.

Note: This finest blog by Mithila Kannan will be showcased till Sep 17th '08 as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

We don't stop with the winning entry alone for Finest Blogs contest. Do we?

We also have chosen a "runner-up" entry for this Finest Blogs - Aug 2008 contest...

Learning to be tough or resilient by Shanvy

Dear Shanvy,

That was indeed an awesome writing about a trait that is a must. Your analysis on the need for being resilient is to be appreciated. It is important to be resilient - to be stable, to take things that come-up in life and to face it bravely.

Congratulations!

Note: This wonderful blog by Shanvy will be showcased from Sep 18th '08 till the month-end as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Mithila.. You really a wonderful writer and your blog is packed with useful and relevant information. Hearty Congrats and wishes for many more winning entries!

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Shanvy.. your blog was really a wonderful blog and showed neatly the need to be resilient.

5. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Mithila & Shanvy.

Mithila madam's art of writing big things in simple terms, associating it to daily life, giving characterisation from daily life.....is truly impressive for a non-writer like me!

Shanvy, after reading your blog on being tough & resilient I went into an introspection :)
    Quite a thought provoking one.

Enjoy another achievement with IL.

Cheers
    Jenz

6. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Malathy,
    Iam indeed very fortunate to have come to IL and belong here where we women have leant to appreciate and take pleasure in the victories of othe women.Iam grateful to God for this.
    This winning belongs to all of us ,I would like to dedicate this victory in all humbleness to all my ILITE riends ,it is our victory and our faith in ourselves.
    Thanks for the way you are encouraging the writers in us.
    love
    mithila kannan

7. mithila kannan

Dear jenz,
    Thank you for those wonderful words of congratulations and appreciation.Iam overwhelmed,my dear,my fingers refuse to type since they are trmbling.
    lve
    mithila kannan

8. mithila kannan

My dear induslady team,
    congratulations for selecting Shanvy's blog,Learning to be tough and Resilient.She had beautifully brought out the message.
    love
    mithila kannan

9. mithila kannan

My dear Shanvy,
    My hearty congratulations on being adjudged the runner up for that excellent blog of yours,Learning to be tough and Resilient.
    I wish you many more successes.
    love
    mithila kannan

10. mithila kannan

My dar Anandchitra,
    Thank you is not enough to express my thanks for the kindness from you.
    Thank you
    love
    mithila kannan