Finest Blog of January 2013.

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Mindian, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

I feel like I just wished you all a happy new year and here a month is already over. :) Anyway, we in Malaysia celebrate Chinese New year this month and I am glad to start this New year too with Glad Tidings …the announcement of the best blog of the month.

Very rarely do we find a blog that captivates, entertains, provokes thought and introspection, has human emotions, humour, language … I can keep on adding.
    A very interesting read, I thought. A blogger, with a heart and ...a Smartphone!!!

And she is
    rnair with her blog
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/rnair/our-little-world-minus-phone-8311/

Thank you rnair, for making us realize that widening our horizons and keeping up with technology is a must, but not at the cost of being away from the real world around us. Being a Netizen is great but being a Citizen is mandatory!

Hearty congratulations on winning the prize for the Finest Blog of Januray. Please send your mailing address to contest@indusladies.com to receive your prize.

Friends, as always we look forward to the rest of the year with hope and anticipation of many more such enthralling blogs.

1 person likes this.