1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finest Blog Contest Winner

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sureshmiyer, Apr 24, 2010.

1. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WINNER OF FINEST BLOG OF MARCH 2010

I was ecstatic when I received the Special Glass Painting of Ganesha for winning the Finest Blog of March, 2010 as well as a lovely Indusladies Cap for participating in the International Women’s Day Blog Contest at Indusladies Community. Winning is a habit and Awards/Prizes are always special. Fresh from winning the 4th and 5th prize in Short Stories at the Pongal/Sankranti Competitions held by the Writers Guild of India, AP Chapter, this announcement by the Indusladies.com has come like another feather in the cap of a small writer like me. I celebrated by having a small party at house with cups of ice-cream from Baskin Robbins J.

This win gives me more responsibility to post better blogs, and I will also take time out to post my comments on other blogs too, which I have not been able to do due to paucity of time.

Thanks to all Indusladies bloggers for supporting me and the Indusladies team for giving me this moment of joy.

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Suresh sir

Its soo nice to see your pics :) and hearty congratulations again on winning the best blog award! Wishing to read many more of your blogs!! Good Luck and all our best wishes to you

3. sureshmiyer

you have always cheered my blogs and encouraged me.

Thanks for that

Regards
    Suresh

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Suresh,

Very nice of you to post the pictures with the painting & the cap. Love to have you with us.. Do keep penning more & more and keep us enthralled.

Congrats once again Suresh.

5. sureshmiyer

Thanks for your wishes

Cheers
    Suresh