1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fine Tuning-new Year Message

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Dec 28, 2018.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Essence of what I read today.

The Nature around us and with us is the vesture( garment) of God. We have evidence of His beauty, goodness, wisdom and power all around us, wherever we turn our eyes.
    But the art of recognising Him is strange to us and so, we deny ourselves His beauty and live in darkness.
    We have all around us the music emanating from all the broadcasting stations of the world, but they do not assail your ear at any time. But if you have a receiver and tune in to the correct wavelength, you will hear the broadcast! If you fail to tune it correctly, you will get all nuisance instead of news!

So too, the Divine is everywhere - above, around, below, beside, near as well as far. For cognising Him, you require not a machine (yantra) but a mystical formula (mantra). Meditation (Dhyana) or
    doing the given duty with concentration is the fixing the exact location of the station in the band, and love is the correct tuning in.
    Tuning done.Listen happily. This happy listening is nothing but realising the reality .What a bliss it confers!

Jayasala 42

sindmani, Srama, Viswamitra and 8 others like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:This is nothing less than super superior broadcast that one would love to tune in often if not for ever.
    You spoke on a good wave length which is the need of the day - of the hour.
    Waves are invisible so too the Cosmic Designer.
    Radio is there akin to our mind.
    Fantastic allegory.
    And driven the reader to the point- in focus - ready for meditation.
    I enjoyed the post thoroughly.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God bless.

3. jayasala42

Thank you Thyagarajan Sir.Let us be ready to fine tune.

jayasala 42

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

What you read and presented here reverberated around me here when I read it first thing in the morning. What a message to receive just before the new year.

It reminded me of the words of wisdom from Dr. Wayne Dyer:

"In order to be able to commune with the divine you must be tuned in to that frequency! You cannot tune into an FM radio station while you have the setting on AM. Certainly, the higher frequencies of FM are out there playing away. But if you’re not tuned to them, you will conclude they are unavailable. It takes moving closer to the higher frequencies of God and away from the lower frequencies of materialism to access and use the spiritual energy we need to realize our potential".

This broadcast is 24/7.

5. jayasala42

Thank you Viswa. You have nailed exactly at the spot.Fine tuning may take some time and we should not get depressed.
    jayasala 42

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Perfect reminder at the cusp of the new year. I worked on the tuning last year though in fits and starts. Logged ~90 hours of meditation. I am nowhere near perceiving the divine but being able to navigate the day with an unperturbed mind is in itself a strong incentive to keep going. Thank you for reinforcing my resolve with your message. Happy listening to us all!

Viswamitra and Srama like this.
  7. jayasala42

My daughter in Singapore also expresses the same opinion. Though life situations have not changed, her attitude to handle them has much changed within three years.She is able to face the same problems with more calmness, once faced by her with irritation.
    Jayasala 42

Gauri03 likes this.