1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finding The Most Wanted Definition Of The Word Marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

To Ms. jenz

There are humorous talks about marriage and married life. Say for example it is said that :The marriage isn’t a word … it’s a sentence! or The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.

It's all out of love and put as a sign of love to each other.
    I do believe that a person who is not married loses many good experiences of human life.

2. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear Navaljee

Marriage is not just a sentence- it is a life sentence !

Also experience is not what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you !Thus merely having an unhappy marriage is not the experience , but based on your unhappiness, advising yr children not to marry means that you have experienced marriage fully !

Regards

3. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

To Ms. dolorcosta

I do believe that the institution of marriage is one of the greatest social arrangements the humans have done. By this arrangement of marrying a man and a woman, the society gets a set of balanced persons.

4. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

To Ms. dolorcosta

I have also read one fine quote on marriage : Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener!

But for me, I had stopped using mind during the days I was going to be married. And after the great landslide day, my mind has been pledged to a lady who cares for the entire home, single-handedly, heavy-handedly. Cheers !