1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finding The Most Wanted Definition Of The Word Marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

To Ms. Nandshyam

Yours is a wonderful response. Perhaps nothing is left to be defined.

In literature the writers and other unintelligent men and women have used the talks about the relationship called marriage for adding more pleasure into the pool of happiness of the society.

2. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

To Ms. Noorie,

One of the great writers has written that "To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." I am under the influence of such anesthesia since thirty years.

3. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear Navaljee

You are discussing one of the trickiest topics that has faced mankind or womankind for that matter.

The only way to maintain sanity in marriage is to look at marriage through the telescope of Humour !

There are plenty of jokes on this subject and I will start the ball rolling with this one below :

Before Marriage

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cvjgopal%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:ApplyBreakingRules/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Georgia; panose-1:2 4 5 2 5 4 5 2 3 3; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.textstyle3 {mso-style-name:textstyle3;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Hubby - Ah... At last, I can hardly wait!
    Induswife - Do you want me to leave?
    Hubby - NO! Don't even think about it.
    Induswife - Do you love me?
    Hubby - Of course! Always have and always will!
    Induswife - Have you ever cheated on me?
    Hubby - NO! Why are you even asking?
    Induswife - Will you kiss me?
    Hubby - Every chance I get!
    Induswife - Will you hit me?
    Hubby - Hell no! Are you crazy?!
    Induswife - Can I trust you?
    Hubby - Yes
    Induswife - Darling!

After Marriage:

Read from the bottom back to the top...

Cheers !!

4. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

Dear Bhikhubhai,

My own experience is that at the time of marrying I have completely lost my sanity. And even the police department does not register complaint for such a great loss. No doubt I have restored it just after a few weeks of my marriage, but it was too late.

5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Dolorcosta

I loved that conversation Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

6. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Marriage....is a practice where both man and wife master the art of fooling themselves and others that everything is fair in love and war!! lol

7. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear Nandshyam

Glad you enjoyed that tidbit.Many women after marriage expect their hubbies to help with the
    house work and this has been very nicely expressed by Confucius in his observation :

"Before Marriage- Man sinks into wife's arms
    After marriage-Man's arms into wife's sink"

DC's observation :
    With a healthy dose of humour, Marriage rocks,
    without it -marriage will be on the rocks !!

Cheers !:)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  8. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hi
    i had a good laugh with all ur definitions about marriage ,

specially Dolorcosta, ur conversations and defintions r very humorous, i really njoyed them
    cheers,
    shashi.

9. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear Shashi

Im happy that you liked my contribution.!

Rgds.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  10. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

to Ms. yenetishashi

You are welcome to my blogspace.

I am happy that you liked my article. If have become instrumental for entertaining our friends, the purpose for writing the article is fully achieved.
    Thanks, and keep visiting.