Finding a Gynecologist in Dubai!!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Paathu, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Paathu

Paathu New IL'ite

Hi...

Am very new to IL...am desperately looking out for a gynecologist in dubai.
    I was diagonosed with PCOS and hav been on metformin tablets.I had an ectopic pregnancy and had my right tube removed.I was consulting a doctor in Bur Dubai but i am not at all happy and wants to change to a good doctor.

I have got some recommendations from some of my friends regarding Dr.Geetha Thampuran of New Apollo Clinic and Dr.Radhamani of Dr.Joseph's Polyclinic...but am looking out for second opinions as i dont want to waste my time and money as prior experience was pretty bad.

Could any of u give me ur opinions regarding these doctors as i need to consult a doctor immediately.

God Bless

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

From your address can make out you are residing in Sharjah...........i think i will be able to suggest some good gynac in Sharjah instead of Dubai.

1. Dr. Geeta Varghese- Sunny Medical Centre in Shabha near Sharjah Cricket Stadium.Contact 06-5388966
    2. Dr. Bindu Nair- Sunny Medical Centre Behind Allukas Wedding Centre, Rolla, Sharjah.Contact 06-5639966
    Both are highly qualified and equally helpful
    No appointments needed , it is first cum first serve basis.

3. Dr. Usha Rani in Dr. Ashok Menon Clinic, Near Choitram Supermarket, Ahushagara.
    Contact-06-5530557.
    Appointment is reqd.

Take care,
    Parvathi.

3. Paathu

Paathu New IL'ite

:2thumbsup:...thx a lot parvathi for the info...!one of the doctors in shj today recommended me to go to Dr.Ivy Kuruvilla in Dubai....so am going tomm der...need ur prayers seriously...!

God Bless

4. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

all our prayers are with u,god is great,he will do the best for you.take care.

5. Paathu

Paathu New IL'ite

Thanks a lotttt!!!

6. madayath

madayath New IL'ite

Dr. Usha Rani shifted to LIFE CARE MEDICAL CENTRE, Behind Jumbo Sony, King Faisal Road, Ahushagara.
    Contact-06-5480033.0502573356
    Appointment is reqd.