Finally I have something good to share…

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your wishes anjananathan! :)

Thanks for your wishes In justice!
    Pregnancy journey seems to be filled with many important events... Coping up with those! Looking forward to the August month! Hope time will fly soon!
    Take care.

2. RadhiMom

RadhiMom Silver IL'ite

Congratulations... Take good care of yourself and your little cutie

1 person likes this.
  3. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Congratulations vasu!! Enjoy pregnancy dear. Surely god be with you forever :)

1 person likes this.
  4. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

congrats..and all the very best for your upcoming journey

1 person likes this.
  5. Vasumathy

Thanks Radhi mom & Bhuvisrni for your wishes! :)
    Thanks Indirank!

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

My dearest dearie vasumathy,

first things first..got tears in my eyes and completed reading all 26 pages of this thread...I have no words to congratulate you...iam at loss of words.

i was away from IL for 4 yrs for my own personal reasons and did not want to come back at all..but this post made me to come back..after all it's for you...it's a pleasure..

Gods delays are not His denials.He would help people who would help others.your story is an example for that...

this is the happiest day in my life in the recent times...I wish I had known this 2 months back.i can never forget the support you rendered in my tough times..

God bless...have a safe pregnancy nd a smooth delivery..

2 people like this.
  7. Vasumathy

Hi Raji,
    Very happy to see you back! :) Its like catching up with old friend! Hope you are doing good!
    Thanks a lot for your wishes. :) When you send a PM last time, i wanted to tell you the news, but then your decisions where different! So i couldn't convey you!

Yes! GOD delays are not denials! Miracles do happen, but we need lot of patience to receive it! Hope your day will come soon as well!
    Take care! Looking forward to see you around!

2 people like this.
  8. abigavas

abigavas Bronze IL'ite

Congrats vasu.I am happy for you

1 person likes this.
  9. PriyaNatarajan

PriyaNatarajan New IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Congratulations !!!!!! :) :clap so happy for you. :thumbsup Take good care of you and baby ..

I feel baby is the most precious out of all in the world . that too getting baby after lot of ttc struggles.

Hope you remember me . coming back to indusladies after years. but with the same old set of emotions in mind . no success and still TTC. am 32 now . nd its 10 yrs of completed married life . I have pcos hormonal imbalance and dh 's SA is on border line. I underwent IVF in 2011 with no success , followed by the results after few days lost my mom in sudden heart attack. did frozen in 2011 with no success. after that no medication, doctor, treatment till now. keeping faith only with god and moving on . getting mad nowadays . totally worried abt what I will become in future . I can understand my problem . my mind is saying I should get out of stress, negative emotions and stuff . but after few hours getting back to the same emotion that when will I get baby ?

now totally dependent on sprirutual powers only . got a negative feedback from a spiritual power nd it made my mind scattered. now totally confused as to what to do next . getting joint pains nowadays and I was told by dr that it is due to hormonal imbalance. undergoing utmost stress nowadays. lil scared to go through ivf procedures again . coz i feel it made my health worse with hairfall, backpain , jointpain etc ...
    would be really helpful if you can tell the hospital in which you have undergone ivf. Also, how is Homeocare international ? any success stories with homeopathy ,siddha , ayurveda .. ???

Take very good care of you Vasu . my hearty wishes to you . I always search for your threads and read . sorry !! other il 's :) many of you have been very encouraging . Vasu, you are such a positive person . you have been really sweet with your words eventhough when u were facing the same struggle .... and I think that positivity made you get success . i try to engage my mind to be positive , but after some time it starts worrying :cry: that its now 10 yrs and my chances are getting down.

will be happy if i can get some info on where should i give my next try.

Priya

( love you all IL's , great forum with good threads , exciting contests and stuffs )

10. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hello madam,
    Truly I was in tears reading your full post. Truly your an epitome of patience, I am proud that I am a woman. The baby should be the blessed in the world to have you and your husband as parents. Its not for the struggle that put me in awe your desire to mother a baby after so so so much troubles, some where god is there. Very happy for you madam, Also you should have patience to write these its from that I can know how you would be in your life.

You never compromised or gave up, your sheer determination has brought you the gift. I am very very happy to read it and also wish many more people who are trying to see your post and get charged to face life. Thanks madam, it personally gave me a strength, I usually don't give up things but now I learnt that what ever be the situation Poradinaal vetri nechayam. Lesson for my life.