Finally I have something good to share…

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Hey ...congrats dear...v v v v v happy for u :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jayanthi. :)
    Ya, TTC journey is a hard one. I sailed to IVF in 3 years of married life, not just by 6 years. Have seen enough! There is no point in getting scared at some steps and stop achieving our goal. Just take time, gather energy & move on in life! You can move ahead dear. Check with the doc near you. May be the new environment will bring success to your TTC struggle! Don't give up until succeed!
    You can check the previous pages on the doc details dear, else let me know.
    Take care.

Thanks Muni!

Thanks Sairam!

Thanks Hansika. Happy to see you here! :)

3. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hey Vasu,
    Yours is a really inspiring story to many of us here.
    Here I am , close to 3 yrs of marriage, close to one year of TTC, really really frustrated with the wait already. Never even in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that we would have fertility issues and this whole thing would take soo much of my physical and mental strength. Each day is new to me......one day I am fullly positive....energetic....happy. Immediately something reminds me....I have a v v big concern on my mind and it pulls me down with alll the force. For me, the main challenge here is...me and DH have mutually agreed upon, not sharing our ordeal with our respective families. We just did not want too many people worrying for us. We thought its better to leave them at their guessing game..."is it..this month..or probably next month!!" I do not want to overly discuss things with DH on daily basis and demoralize and demotivate him as well. The very topic brings him down emotionally.
    SO...its just me me and only me in this whole thing now. Thank GOD for IL....I have a place to vent out....I have people with great inspiring stories...I have great people praying for us..supporting us!
    JUST hoping to post my success story in here very soon!! Lets see how soon it would be........until then..

LOTS of Healthy BABY DUST to you!! Enjoy your 9 months! U so very well deserve it!!

Shilpa

4. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Vasu... you are an inspiring woman... you have allowed us to understand hw imp it is to never give up.. and patience really really matters.hugsmiley. All i can say is Salute!!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Ninfa

Ninfa Senior IL'ite

Congratulations dear Vasumathy.

1 person likes this.
  6. ferujoy

ferujoy Silver IL'ite

:) Hi vasumathy iam very very happy to hear the good news.....congrats dear............
    eat healthy and take care......

:party

1 person likes this.
  7. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Vasumathy,

Take care of your health, don't forgot to do light breathing exercises

Happy pregnancy journey dear !

1 person likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Hi Shilpa,
    Thanks for your wishes dear!
    Good that you have a supporting DH! Hope you will be able to solve the troubles you face! You will share your lovely success story with all of us soon! All the best!

Thanks Ninfa!

Hi Mrs BV,
    This is too much! :)
    Everyone has patience. Just need to use it when its needed the most!
    Take care.

Thanks FeruJoy!

Thanks Mrunalini! :)

1 person likes this.
  9. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Vasu,
    Few women get conceived immediately after marriage or few months. But for the people who waited for long time, pregnancy/baby birth is definitely a big blessing and precious than anything else.

I know how much pain (physically and mentally) we all underwent during our TTC period. The time has come..God cannot keep us worried all the time. All we need to have is patience, faith. I am very happy for you, cannot really describe in words here. Try to keep your tension / anxiety away from you. All the best for your happy and healthy delivery.

1 person likes this.
  10. Vasumathy

Dear Suja,
    Very happy to see you here! :) Hope you & your LO are doing great!
    Thanks for your wishes... There is not much anxiety or tension with me these days... So, I hope i don't need to worry! Trying to occupy myself with works to avoid any possible difficulties! Hope all will go well!

Take care.