1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Final Episode - இருள் மறைத்த நிழல் - 75

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by mstrue, May 6, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

idhaellam oththukavae mudiyaadhu!!!!:bonk:bonk:bonk:rant:rant:rant

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi MSTRUE,
    What a great novel. I enjoyed each and every bit of it. I started reading sometime yesterday afternoon.. Had to take few brakes(go to school pickup kids and take them for classes so 4 - 9 couldn't read) then started.. I finished it by 2:40 AM. I was shocked.. never read this long.. Even RC's only until 1 or so.. this is the first time i was awake this long.. Pls. keep writing..

Vidyaa

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

LOL :rotfl
    Nice signature, ya! cute smiley

4. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Vidyaa,
    U made my day! Thanks a bunch!!:)

5. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:eek:mg: Vaishu!
    How did I miss your post.. :idontgetit:
    But Belated :thankyou2: for the wonderful Feedback. Glad you like dthe story & the names. I spent days to decide upon the names of the character. I have never come acorss anyone with those names, vijaya nalandhan & Mithuna. In fact I have never even heard of those names. Just tweaked many names and came up with those. So happy you liked them. :)

Next story not in near future, Vaishu. I need to fully concentrate on it if I am writing one.. not sure if I can afford that much dedication and time. Seivana thiruntha seiyanum illaiyaa.. that's why postponed it indefinitely.

Antha list-la irukkravanga ellaam niraiya hardwork panni irukkaangannnu intha oru novel ezhuthum pothu thaan muzhusaa purinjathu. It is hard to express what we think precisley in words, and those people have done a tremendous job. Thanks for wishing me such a great thing though I am nothing in comparison. Thanks ma.

6. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

hi ...Ms.True....:hiya

Just now i finish your story....its too good....i'm enjoyed to read each and every part of the wonderful story.....:coffee

i really thankful to your DH...who encourage you to write this....story...

convey my thanks to him....:bowdown

waiting to read many stories from u.....:cheers

7. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

THANK YOU, LATHA!
    I shall pass on your thanks to my DH. He will be puzzled though. He just teased me why don't I write one.. and I did it for real.:biglaugh And he came to know of it only a month or so AFTER I published the novel in my personal blog (outside IL). Ofcourse, he is the root cause so he deserves all credit and thanks. :thumbsup

Glad you enjoyed the story. Looking at the positive response I get from readers like you in IL and the readers of my personal blog.. I am almost thinking of doing a second one.. not sure when though. I shall keep you posted, Latha. :)

8. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Wow.. MsTrue.. Surely commendable effort!!

You know what, I read the novel from your personal blog and had left a comment. Today I was looking at your profile, and something struck me after seeing the paintings that you must be that person who wrote the novel.. And I was not wrong..:thumbsup

I only want to take a moment of yours to appreciate you once again for this great attempt. Long after finishing the novel too, Nalanthan and Mithuna were lingering in my mind and the dreams too! So powerful the characterisations were..

Kudos!! Keep the good work going.. We all are waiting for your next series! :thumbsup

9. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

RV8,
    Appreciate you letting me be undercover. :) I am so thrilled to see some readers of my personal blog are IL buddies too. Your IL id is not giving any useful clue to back trace you to your comment on my blog. :rotflclever id.

Nalanthan & Mithuna in your dreams.. :cheers That is a great compliment I could ever get. Yeah they disturbed my sleep too especially when they went to sankagiri , that swimming and all towards the end:biglaugh Readers seem to like episodes 28, 54, 64, 67, 68, 69.. the most.;-)

I shall streamline my schedule in couple of months and see if I can churn out something.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  10. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

MsTrue, I'll give you a clue; of all the recent comments you received on your blog, the first letters of my first name n last name is my IL id.. Inime unga samarthyam :thumbsup

Btw, have you thought about publishing this? I am sure there are a lot of publications who encourage budding writers, who will welcome you with open hands.. Just my 2 cents! :)

Have a great weekend!