1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Few hours of baby sitting

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Jan 20, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

:) Dear Indu
    Thank you again and again for reading and appreciating. I will surely keep trying my best.

2. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

It was a very interesting write up! Keep writing!
    And, I can completely understand how difficult it is to manage housework and a kid. My housework starts only after my DH reaches home from office:biglaugh.

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear PRSS
    WOW I am surprised seeing this thread come up and a big thanks to you! Appreciate your time and lovely words. Well that surely gave me an insight into what all mothers have to go through on a daily basis. Truck loads of patience and severely organised and time managed routines. My hats off to all the mothers and if you are working and a mother then double hats off!! You sound exactly like my sister. Her work also starts only after her husband is back home from work. My nephew does not allow her to spend more than a few minutes on the phone. He has already learnt the trade of showing a red flag when women talk on the phones!!!! - ENOUGH TALKING MA. THE PHONE BILL IS RISING :). Sorry I am digressing and narrating stories to you. Thank you once again for the visit here.

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear K2S

So S aunty managed to baby sit:biglaugh:biglaughand learnt some craft work too from little missy

wonderful narration K2S.:cheers

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Thank you Raba dear. Muchly appreciated and of course I learnt a thing or two on that day.

There is something I wanted to tell you. The avatar that you use -- That always gets me confused with your post. When you laugh and write something, the laughing avatar seems ok, but when you say serious matters as well I feel you are laughing with that too. I dunno if I should take your comments seriously or not !!! :).

6. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear K2S,

Shall i take that as a suggestion to change my avatar?:biglaugh

7. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Yes! I completely agree with Knot2share! I too am confused at the avatar! But it looks very cute!
    Makes us realise that we should try to be happy always!

8. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

great post knot2share!!!!

so whats 1083 times 1?? ;)

and remember to update your shopping list :)))

so whats the name of the blue fish who is Nemo's dad's friend? You should know by now? ;)))))

9. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

hehehee not at all Raba. That avatar says exactly about the person in you. It suits you perfectly.

Thank you Jaishvats for the kind words too. And what did you ask?? 1083? What is that? It looks very strange to me. And 1083 times 1?? What shopping list? Who is Nemo? thats a nice name. Nemo has a dad too? WOW! Do I know all this? Do ya know me? Oh I can't remember anything........ oh Dory, yeah thats me. ha ha...I just remembered my name. See Dory Dory Dory Dory...I remembered my name again and again and again......

10. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Hey dear,

It has been a looooong time since I read one of your posts and so it was great reading your baby-sitting experience. Your bewilderment at how mothers manage their little ones and still get around to their household chores is quite amusing :) I was really amazed at this little kid - she knows her multiplication tables.......wow, wonder what Madhu is learning at school, haven't got a clue :)

One of your first posts that I read and was so taken in was about personal space - likewise this beautiful narration of yours highlighting the simple joy of looking after a child is a real gem. Looking forward to hearing more from you dear !!!

Hugs
    Suja

And everytime I post something on IL for you, I have to do it twice :))