fetal demise in 7 weeks of pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sheejag, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Sheejag, I am so sorry you & sister are going through all of this. I can understand the pain since I had been there…..

Generally doctors say that approximately one in 4 pregnancies will end in miscarriage, reasons are unknown, but mostly due to chromosomal abnormalities if it happens in first trimester …

did she go for another scan few days later just to confirm? Sometimes its too early (?) to hear heartbeat, so go for one more scan, just in case…… has she noticed any early pregnancy symptoms vanished suddenly? cause when I had mine, my symptoms were suddenly gone, then the same week in my doc's appt I came to know that I miscarried…..never felt any miscarry symptoms.....for some people it will take some time to their body to notice that the baby is no longer inside……

I would definitely say that she could catch the infection, if she stays that longer…… so better to consult doc as soon as possible….

Please convey our wishes and hugs to your sister. She will definitely get pregnant soon… good luck…..
    [/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011