Fernandez hospital, Hyderabad is worst in pregnancy services

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Yajivy, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Yajivy

Yajivy New IL'ite

Fernandez hospital, Hyderabad run by Dr.Evita Fernandez is the WORST HOSPITAL, that I have seen in my entire life, better be careful and take every precaution before one visits this hospital.

I am not even getting a better word to describe this barbarous hospital.

The attitude of everyone including top management seems to be to mint money and leave the patients and their attendants for ride, they are not even bothered about what one goes through while in the hospital. EMPATHY is the word which one cannot find in the dictionary of FERNANDEZ HOSPITAL 2014.

I was very impressed when I read and heard about the founders of this coveted hospital but it's no more the same. It has become a COMMERCIAL HUB rather than a human care hospital.

Regs

Yajiv.

2. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

For the first time, I sincerely wished IL has some sort of 'downvote' button..

In june 2014, my cousin delivered a baby boy in Fernandez and her experience is good.. her doctors were Evita herself & jogitha.. yes, the bill came around 1 lakh, but overall we were pretty satisfied with the outcome... not only the doctors, even the nurses were excellent.. only aberration was the stupid "lactation expert".. nothing but bull..

the problem in Fernandez is always the damn attendants.. who are always noisy.. these days they have restricted entry of attendants, but they somehow sneak in. I was with my cousin on the day of delivery.. I had to literally go out and shout at idiot attendants to STFU... If any one asks I will recommend Fernandez.