1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fenugreek Powder For Hair!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by druchita, May 27, 2016.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

Fenugreek Powder for Hair!!

[​IMG]

Fenugreek Seeds help in treating balding, hair fall and thinning of hair.

• Soak Some Seeds in Coconut Oil. Keep it for about a week and then applying it on your Scalp and hair on Daily basis.
    • Before taking your head bath, Apply Coconut Oil with Fenugreek Seeds on your hair and Massage it for about 10 Minutes. It can give good results.
    It is also beneficial in preventing dandruff. Here’s a Solution for your dandruff and hair fall.

[​IMG]

• Soak Some fenugreek Seeds in water overnight.
    • Then, Next Day in the Morning Grind like a Paste and Apply this on your hair and leave it for about an hour.
    • Then Rinse off with Cold water.
    • DO this Process twice in a Week.
    This process also prevents graying of the hair.

[​IMG]

• Add Some Powder of fenugreek with coconut oil and then massage it in your scalp before going to bed. Wash it off with cold water in the Next Morning.
    • Make a Paste of Fenugreek and Curry leaves. Apply this Mixture on your hair regularly. It will reduce hair fall gradually.
    • Mix Fenugreek Powder with gingerly Oil and Apply it on your hair. Leave it for about an hour and then Wash off it with Water. It helps to prevent premature graying.

Anusuya and MehulAtharvMom like this.

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I do have sinus and Bad Headache problem..Can I use Fenugreek Powder on hair to stop hairfall and thinning of hair..Please help me out...

3. Anusuya

Anusuya Silver IL'ite

@druchita you can also add Hibiscus leaves to tha above, it will give smooth and shiny hair.
    @nehaverma its basically for scalp. surely it will helps.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I was told by a few friends that ginger is what you should use. Do as follows:-
    Mix 1 tablespoon of grated ginger with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this to hair roots, massage for a few minutes and leave it on for half an hour. The warm sensation on your scalp indicates that the remedy is working. Shampoo asusual.
    I don't suffer from hair loss but if one of you ladies want to try leave a comment if it works.

Anusuya likes this.