1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Fenugreek for DH ..please help dears!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by upliftrance, Dec 21, 2011.

1. upliftrance

upliftrance New IL'ite

hello fellow ILites,
    am so pleased to be part of such a nice and helping community..:)

am here, seeking help/feedback from all ..to tell you in short, he is having low s** drive and had some problem with ED too, for which however he consulted an andrologist and went through all the regular regimes.. but it dint help much..:-(

recently i came across few reports about this wonder kitchen stuff.. fenugreek or methi .. and cudnt believe it has so many benefits.. and we just tend to ignore it !! in fact.. the wikipedia page also pointed about some test odne by a clinic in Australia. and they found notuiceabl;e results....

so.. my dear sisters.. please help me get back his lost libido

... how to take this? i have read other threads about it. if i soke them over night, do i take the whole stuff (along with seeds) the next day? does it taste real bad this way?

... is it equally effective if i gulp it straight with water? how much do you advise (1/2 or 1 tsp). i hope it wont make them prone to gyno..

... also does herbs like Ashwagandha and Gokshura (tribulus terrestris) really work? the inernet seems to be filled with rave reviews for them.. but i wanted to know from your experience

please don't ignore my questions dears.. seeing its my frst post.. am really depressed and it has already taken huge toll in our married life..

your responses would be immensely helpful.. am sure it would be helpful for other ladies too... who are in the same boat as me..

-mou

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011

2. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Dear Mou,

First of all Hugs to you dear!!

I can very well relate to u as I was in the same boat as u. Yes u r rite. U can try ashwangandha it works wonders. U get it online or in any ayurvedic store...consult the ayurvedic doc there. Regd fenugreek, my H takes it early in the mrng empty stomach...the whole dried grains with water.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Dear mou,

Big hugs!! i understand the pain in your post..
    i have heard that having fenugreek in empty stomach with water helps.

4. upliftrance

upliftrance New IL'ite

@ingr: thnsk dear for responding. I happened to read your thread..and its good to know that these herbs.. actually work!! I was kinda skeptical, since the internet is flabergasted by good reviews.. as if the pharma companies have paid them!!..
    but great finding a real feedback

on a side note.. how r things among u folks.. is he performing good? give us updates :)

@aparna: thanks a lot. regarding the quantity. is half a tsp.. good with water in empty stomach?

one more thing.. thought of sharing with all of you seems dates soaked in milk, is also a potent tool... any one tested this with their hubbies??

please .. respond!!

thanks a lot

mou :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
  5. Student108

Student108 New IL'ite

Ashwagandha is really helpful!

6. Student108

Student108 New IL'ite

I dont know if it is permitted to give brand names here?

7. upliftrance

upliftrance New IL'ite

please send a PM dear, that would be helpful.