1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Fengshui Products

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by presci, Dec 6, 2007.

1. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    Can you tell where can we get fenshui products like bamboo tree, frog, etc... in chennai stores.
    Luv,
    Prasanna

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello,

Feng Shui products that you have mentioned are available in gift shops too. If you are buying these products for decoration, then you can buy them from any of these shops. If you are buying them for specific purpose after reading from books, then I would suggest you should go for the energised products. Only they will give you value for money. I am a qualified consultant, hence just advising you. Finally, its your decision.

3. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Tnkks for your info. Yes i want for specific purpose to overcome debts n for detting children. can you please guide me and tell me where and what should i purchase.
    Luv,
    Presci

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sorry,

I do not know of any shops in Chennai.

5. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Can ani on eplstel me ow to change water to bamoo i mean lucky bamboo pls tel the water level also.

Regards
    Aswathy

6. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Aswathy,
    Mals should be able to help you with that I guess. Though my hubby just fills the bowl as and when it comes down, that's what we have heard.

Presci,
    Last week itself, I came across a shop selling "energised" fengshui products in Prince Plaza on Pantheon Road. The lady there is supposed to be a fengshui master (she wasn't around at the time).

Mals, my hubby purchased a crystal pendant with a pointed tip which he is wearing (on a black thread). Is that ok?
    Also, should he be covering the (pointed) tip?

Secondly, he bought an Amethyst crystal stone. He is keeping this (both these items purchase last week) on his office table. Is that ok too, or anything specific to be done with it or other place to keep?

He wants to improve his business, also expenses are too high at his parents' place (where all the business money goes).

Hope you can help.
    thanks,
    best,
    hasita

7. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

hey Mals,
    You mean to say that the other products (un-energised) which i've purchased previously from gift shops are of no use and will not work with regards to fengshui principles?

What can I do now to get it "energized"?
    I have a fengshui frog with the coin and laughing buddha and also the coins.
    best,
    hasita

8. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Mals
    can u help me in this

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> Regards
    Aswathy

9. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Dear Hasita,
    Thank u so much. Can you give me the shop name, as my husband is working in egmore, just that i can inform him to get it for me.
    Luv,
    Presci

10. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Hi Mals!

What is this about energised product. And how can we know whether the products or energised or not. I have brought few log bamboo sticks(five u should have odd nos, that is what i was told) two from nursery over here one from another shop and again some from IKEA. And have placed in water in a VAse in Northeast corner of my hall. Which is the best place? And what should I do for prosperity or should i say that our savings are increased? Thanks in advance.