1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Femilon Tablet

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by meena65, Dec 29, 2016.

1. meena65

meena65 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am 30 yrs old unmarried. Recently in august, i had a laparoscopic surgery for endometrial cyst.
    I had painful cramps during periods and also after periods had pain.
    Doctor diagnose me with endometrial cyst. Reason they were not giving. And told be to have good diet and exercise. Reduce weight.

Doctor prescribed me with femilon tablet. There were 6 packs. Told me to take 3rd day after my 1st period from the laparoscopy. I am having it for 2 months. Doc told is to delay periods and change the hromone. 1st month i juz had the symptoms of my period like cramp, brown discharge. Other than that, no periods was there. For the second month, even though am having my femilon everyday, my periods started.
    I still had my femilon, but the period was like 2 weeks and was not heavy. So i stopped taking the tablet. Now is the third week, i stop taking femilon for the 2 days. Now period is heavy.
    Is it better to have femilon or discontinue as i have periods?
    Is it bcoz of the tablet my period is 3 weeks?

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

i have no idea about ur problem.. But I do had femilon too as BCP for 1 month.. but than Doc changed it to some other BCP as I used to get burning sensation in my palms for whole month..

Did u consult another gynaec too ???

Or go n see ur doctor ..