Feeling Very Bad After Hearing Palm Astrology For My Mom

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by cindrilla, Sep 30, 2016.

1. cindrilla

cindrilla New IL'ite

Hi All

My Mom went to temple last week and She met the priest in the temple who is an palm astrologer. She wanted to ask about my Dad's Business Problems. But by seeing my mom's hand he said that she will not live more than 3 years. My whole family is worried after hearing this. I dont understand how can a person tell like this infront of her . I dont believe but some where in my heart there is a small fear.

My mom has lots of health issues . she has arthritis, thyroid and Diabetes. She takes lots and lots of pain killers everyday and medicines and some days she takes sleeping pills if she does not get sleep.

I am very much worried about this. Will the hand palm comes true. I dont have her DOB to ask any other astrologer.

Will the palm astrology is always correct?

2. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

No! Dont Believe! Astrology is full of Science, but should be told by the right person at the right time. People who are truly good at it, first will never tell the negatives, and straight to the face. If an astrologer, mainly these palm readers, with parrots will tell everything negative only...so that they can earn well with parikarams....

Believe me one person told me, that i will never get married, if i didn't do some parikaram for 3000 rs, before 6 years and he is the only person who can do it and will do that parikaram in Himalayas. I was not sure how he can do that parikaram in Himalayas just for 3000, when inquired, he started blabbering and started cursing me and left. Now i am happily married for 5 yrs now without doing any such Parikarams like that....

So just dont believe, their main motive is to earn from you, stop showing your palms to any one, that is what well know astrologers also tell, it is not good to show palm to all. Pray well and leave the rest to God! God be with your Mom!

madras2018 likes this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Relax OP... The authentication of Astrology or Palm reading is based on their expertise. Any renowned astrologer will never commit such things. Few earn by asking you to do pariharms by instilling fear on the victim.
    Arthiritis, Diabetes and Thyroid are common problems among lot of women and it can be kept in control.
    Ignore this and keep yourself and your mom at peace.

madras2018 likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Don't worry at all. Keep faith in God and pray to God.

No astrologer is higher than God.

5. rai

rai Platinum IL'ite

Predictions on astrology or palmistry need not be believed completely. A good astrologer will not say any negative points directly especially about life span of an individual. One's will power & prayers can nullify any adversity. Be comforted. Forget it.