1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lonely..........

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by hema_mas, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacha

Pacha New IL'ite

Hi Hema,
    I am new in this forum.
    I have seen your posting.
    Sorrow, Happy in matter is in our hand.
    Any one in the globe is enjoying life with happiness without sorrow.
    Life is the mixture and also seeing the thing and facing the problem is a challenging one. When any one in happy mood needs person with to share and the sameway sorrow too have to be shared. when you share the bad feelings with your friends your stress will go out and you will feel lighter and feel better.
    Don't compare yourself with any one. Because you think the others are happy. They may have also problems a different kind. Your happyness is in your hand Mrs.Hema. Be bold to face problem do not fear or feel for it.
    What had already happened is history no one can change it and we should not munch it often. However you can revisit to analyse what are the acts and situations resulted in this result, to get the solution. Just analyse what you as a person and god's child can do to come out with that type of problem not to get repeated. Solutions can be written down without consulting any one. Think with a cool mind yourself. No solution is wrong and right and what you need the result which makes you happy, fulfilled. Please try one by one without hesitating the result you get.
    Try to live with the blessings you got from the God. You know one says that is "Birds never think morrow" They never save, they get up early in the morning and go for food it is being given. They never worry for tomorrw.
    Please live for to-day because What is now is true and enjoy that without thinking about the past. What is next moment is mistry. Do not think about that and waste your present time.
    Enjoy! Enjoy! Be Happy! Be Happy! What ever you want to do for your happyness be bold don't worry for the society or for any body. Be Bold and Be Brave to face the situation.
    Make any situation be as your own. Be Happy Be Hapy & Be happy.
    Let me pray the Almighty for showering the blessings to make you Happy, cherrised, fulfilled and kee in peace.
    Thanks and Regards Mrs.Hema.
    Pacha.:):):)

2. luvsahi

luvsahi New IL'ite

hiiiii how u doin..

3. Courtyard

Courtyard New IL'ite

Just cheer up, life is awesome !!! Find ways I'm sure you will.
    If you feel you can't you wont.
    Ping in a mail and share up...you'll feel good. There is so much to do...don't wrap up your self or confine yourself in a box...move up..open up and look ahead...the sky is bright :)
    Lov

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  4. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Hai Hema,
    We all are friends to you.
    Dont feel alone.
    I will a true friend for you.

5. Bagiya

Bagiya New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also sailing in boat like you and i am also from Bangalore.

Let be friends.

Do reply

Regards,
    Bagiya

6. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Hi, Bhagya/Hema

I am from Bangalore, feel free to share ur worries with me.

Love
    Ayeshanaaz

7. priyankav789

priyankav789 New IL'ite

Hi Bhagya, Hema..

All our IL members are with you
    Dont feel lonely
    you can share your feelings with me.

Cheers
    Priyanka

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  8. prapoob

prapoob New IL'ite

hi, saikeertan,
    i loved ur suggestion. ya have done it. n u bet, it works. have no time to brood also. i am just flying high. it feels good.
    rekha.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  9. umarani66

umarani66 New IL'ite

hi
    im also staying in bangalore in hsr layout.hey dont worry friend,u can share all ur problems with me im also very friendly in nature and all my relations r in tamilnadu nobody is here as a good friend for me,let us be good friends.cheer up
    divert ur mind in your interest.ok take care and bye,if u r interested really in good friendship i can give my mail id so that u can share personally also.
    bye

10. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

Hello Hema,ami,sai,ramani and all others...

I would like to be your good friend and share all our feelings and ideas with eachother.. It doesnt matter whether it is good or bad, happy or sad... right or wrong..becoz if you share what is there in your heart and mind openly then you will really feel so relaxed and happier... It also helps and bring two persons more close in understand eachother well and makes the friendship more stronger...

Hope we all can be a good friends and share eachothers feelings and respect them equally...

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.