1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

feeling lonely

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by srajitha, Dec 23, 2015.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Feeling very lonely , i told about my feeling to hubby but he acts as if he cares but its not sufficient. I want someone to talk to someone with whom I can share how am feeling , I feel no one will understand me , I feel very lonely , all day i get tired with kids , then home work then office work and feel depressed

2. rithunandu

rithunandu New IL'ite

Hi

Why are you feeling lonely..?..From your post it seems your husband is in good terms with you.. Why dont you ask your husband to help in your household chores so that you both will get time to spend with each other during that time and also after that..If you are active in social medias then you can spend sometime with friends... I too sometimes feel lonely and bored at that time i watch Ellen Degeneres show and thus feel better.. So always find on your own someways to overcome this.. Good luck..

3. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

I hope you are going through your thirties. Its time to brush up your relation and restart the system. Give a pause to wat ever your routines. Pack for a weekend family outing. Spend some meaningful time with your DH. You will defntly see the difference.

Gud luck

anika987 likes this.
  4. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Your profile pic doesn't feel like you are feeling lonely :bonk

Join some activity and meet people, have a good time.