1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Lonely And Worried

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by drdiva, Dec 2, 2020.

1. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Hi friends
    I hav becom a mother of 2.5 months old baby girl recently...After 13 yrs of marriage and after so much torture of my inlaws and husband. My inlaws are very selfish people..They have many houses at a dstance of 1-2 hrs of wherde we are staying..They stay in a disputed house which is not properly built..so First I had to struggle to come out of that poorly built house to stay in a properly built house on rent despite their houses being a little far from their residence..They manipulated my husband to stay with them and not in those houses..So we were staying on rent and had lot of problems there..So After a lot of struggle we bought our own house and nowthey stay with us ..even when they are staying with us they send my husband to that poorly built house to take care and so my husband is not able to give time tocme and my LO. In addition to this they keeptelling my husband to gt this or that from the market
    So he is on toes all the time..Today my daughter was little crankyand my husband started getting irritated and told me to serve him dinner as my Mil was .feeling lazy..yesterday she was not well so he was feeling sympathetic for her but today whole day she was normal ..He told me to serve dinner despite my daughter getting cranky..I started shouting and said should i throw her..and after that i fought with him that how is he ignoring his dd.
    Friends i m scared that this is not normall.plz suggest do i need a psychiatrist..i m worried for my daughter and feel lonely as my husband giving preference to his parents and not to my daughter..plz help.

2. winterhue

winterhue Gold IL'ite

First of all, a grown man who can produce a child and can take care of improperly built houses should not expected to be "served' Dinner. This is an expectation you need to set up with thim. Especially with a new baby, you cannot be expected to "serve" him . He needs to learn to take his own food and help you with some chores.

Many new moms go through post partum issues. Not necessarily depression, but anxiety or general feeling of lethargy and worry that are more than normal. Hormones are also slowly getting back to normal (you just produced a fully developed human being, the body needs time to adjust) . If you feel like it is getting out of hand, please do seek a counsellor or a professional who can help you navigate these emotions . But first, you need to have a heart to heart with your husband and ask him to start helping around. Try to establish communication with him.

drdiva likes this.
  3. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Yes but this is the problem with him..he always tells mecto serve food and i always deny..very rarely i serve..He says maid prepares good u just have to serve..he helps sometimes but most of the times he is busy bcos of his parents

4. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

I m worried as i said should i throw her..( my baby)..thats why i feel i should see a counselor

5. ImHuman

ImHuman Bronze IL'ite

Take proper rest. Let the world go to hell... You enjoy your precious moments. Sleepless nights, irregular schedule can make you feel crazy.. but this is the time you will never get back in your life. Celebrate your bundle of joy.

drdiva likes this.