1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

feeling like to die!!!please help me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by helpmegod, Feb 5, 2010.

1. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

hi there,
    i am not much exp but then also i would like to say few words.
    i totally agree with other ladies. suicide is not at all a solution. don't u ever thought that u also got a life. there must be so people if not u'r parents wants you.
    in case if you have a baby did u think u'r husband will change he will start irritating or hurting you for something.
    if you think babies are only solution for your problem y can't you see doctor. to have babies both should cooperate with each other. if your staying away from you how he will have a baby.
    and if you are panicking stop that. in india also legal system is not that week. if you u go can file a complaint he will come down to his knees because till 7 years of marriage u can file any harassment case on u'r husband. in indian legal system there are so many loop poles so don't worry and talk to a lawyer.
    since i also face so many problems with my single minded husband now from past few days i started taking things into my hands.
    have a strong mind and start living for you not for others. some one has posted 21 golden rules for indian womens read that and start thinking how to get rid of your problem.
    for moral support and advice here some many ladies are there and will help you
    keep smiling
    nihita

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Hello there, my idea of marriage is companionship, and then children. When you dont have a good companion in your spouse you will never become good parents.

A companion is one that doesn't burden you with problems, guilt, and is very sensitive to what you feel and undergo. When a spouse doesn't fall in this category and if you are not manipulative and thick-skinned, your marriage can be flushed easily.

First understand what you want from a marriage. In a marriage it's you and your husband that decide on shaping a life; the inlaws are secondary.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010