1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling insulted,thought of sharing

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sujimallige, Jan 5, 2008.

1. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear Usha

We all a have some bitter experiences of dealing with either unfriendly or ungrateful people in our lives. I have managed to handle these situation by the following these philosophies :

1. Let Go-Accept that you cannot control everything and everyone.People will behave exactly the way they want to. Even if they are rude, you try and be nice to them, not becuase they deserve it, but because you are nice !

2.Forgive and forget- Dont keep brooding whether they are right or wrong. Just forgive,remember that being Happy is far more important that being right !

Regards.

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Well said !!! :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

End of the day, we should have our happiness.. No stress or tension because of someone else.. Thats not worth it at all !!

I know, as vaidehi said.. it is not easy to just ignore and move on. but thats the best thing to keep yourself getting agitated and hurt. Whenever someone is treating or hurting you, talk to yourself in your mind and make sure you dont listen to what they are saying, thats what I do. I think of something else, something pleasant and keep my mind busy on something that its not keen on the poison words that comes out of others..

I make them feel as if they are talking alone or talking to a wall ;-)

sindmani likes this.
  3. ushavijay

ushavijay New IL'ite

Re:

Gr8 thinking, This is the thoght of the day.

"Being happy is more important than being right"

"Doing right thing is faar more important than following a system"

:cool2::rotfl:clap:party