1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling desperate and lonely!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tinku, Apr 18, 2015.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Somehow your thread reminds my past. I completely understand your situation. Around 7 years ago I sailed in the same boat.
    Sometimes I felt lonely and then I had not much friends also. But my DD is a precious gift to me and used to play, sing and what not. I like singing and I used to sing her a lot. When she was 9 months I used to show picture cards with words.
    Eventhough the kids won`t respond, but these things help a lot. When she was 2.5 we sent her to preschool. It was too early but she was speech delayed. So she needed some social interaction to induce talking.We spent lot of money for preschool with one income. Now she is non stop talker.
    KEEP THE HOPE. THINK ABOUT YOU ARE DOING AMAZING THINGS TO YOUR KID.

Hope this helps.

2 people like this.
  2. nb25

nb25 Gold IL'ite

OP,

Spend at least half an hour on exercise every day. You will feel good. Also, find some time, to pamper yourself daily - a facial, pedicure, whatever you like. Spend the time your DD sleeps, on yourself.

1 person likes this.
  3. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Very good ideas vidyalakshmid and nb25.

I have totally forgotten about facials, pedicure etc. such negativity took me somewhere. If i had been normal, these things would have surfaced now and then in my mind. Thanks for waking me up

1 person likes this.
  4. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Excuse me! Your daughter does not ALLOW you to work even in the kitchen?
    Why do you allow her to do this? who is in control of the home and family?

I brought up 3 kids in a very small place alone, and it was me who was controlling kids and not the other way round.

It is extremely unhealthy for you as well as the kid. she will grow up thinking she can rule everyone when the real life is quite different. and you are already getting the blues. You do NOT have to dance attendance on a kid all the time. You have to say NO and she has to learn to take it. Good for you both.

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

ok..now ur writing what exactly is me!

Now,thanks to indusladies am actually better.i have faced worse than u..

anyways,first thing is why aren u putting ur kid in daycare few hours a day?maybe after few months u can put her in daycare.

one hour tv time is ok.

the pursue a passion.be it yoga,gym,drawing etc.if u want try a job,if not study.
    Also,as for friends..people change.do not depend on friends.being alone does not mean lonely.

once kid goes to school,u will have free time.its not just u but everyone goes through this.