1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling a little stressed today

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rakhii, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Maybe I am thinking too much but since he usually shouts at me when upset and now he is not....hopefully he didn't fell like its worth shouting at me anymore? Given up on me types?

I am thinking too much now, aren't I?

2. vatsadave

vatsadave New IL'ite

Rakhi, my dear, it sounds like he was really excited to have you share a passion of his i.e. videogames. Me and my husband are very similiar, he loved videogames, where-as I, have very poor hand-eye coordination! And situations like the one you described have happened lots of times to us.

But what you have to realise is these little things dont matter in the long run. He is probably sulking, more with himself rather than with you, because he got angry at a very trivial issue. Give him some time to come out of it, he will be back to normal in a couple of days

3. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

hi Rakhi...
    May be he is really OK.....give him the benefit of doubt and be normal...
    Dont worry too much and stress yourselves...things will be okay..

4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Rakhii,
    I realy can't stop laughing. These are pretty simple and good that you are still enjoying moments after 2+ years.
    We too had this kind of fights, but within no time we become normal. So, dont think toomuch and try to act normally as if nothing happened.......everything will be alright wihin no time.