1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Schram Academy Chennai

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sarathakumar65, Feb 13, 2008.

1. sarathakumar65

sarathakumar65 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for feedback on Schram Academy Pre-school in Chennai. It is pretty close to my house and I am planning to put my son in it in June. He is a very shy boy, who likes to be alone most of the time and I am trying to find the best place for him so that he enjoys school. He is 2 years and does not speak much as yet. He goes to a playschool now and its been 10 days and still he cries throughout his time in school (which is only 30 mins as of now).
    Please share any information you may have.

Thanks
    Saratha

2. arun1000

arun1000 New IL'ite

I have admitted my son at 2 1/2 years to the pre-school in Schram and they made a great improvement in his speech. We liked that school and even my elder daughter studied from LKG and now she is going to 1 std. We did a lot of research after we return from USA and found this school is best and near to our place. Student size is less is each class and teachers do their job best. Regards Arun

3. vaishu

vaishu New IL'ite

Hi Arun,

How is the attitude of the teachers, Is your daughter being given too much of home work in 1st grade now. Is the classroom and rest room clean, what is the student teacher ratio.

I heard the classrooms are not A/Ctioned did the parents not yet raised a concern as it is nnot following the prospectus.
    Kindly clear my confusions.

Thanks and regards,
    Vaishu.

4. arun1000

arun1000 New IL'ite

Vaishu, Teachers are friendly and interacting well with kids. My daughter tells me that restroom is not clean and smells bad many times. Reasonable home work, daily 1 hr max. Class strength is about 35 students They don't have Air conditioned class rooms and we didn't see the prospectus. Ventilation is good inside the building except auditorium. I think Auditorium is a AC hall. Regards Arun

5. vasumathy2002in

vasumathy2002in New IL'ite

Hello all,

This is Vasumathy currently at Sunnyvale, CA USA. My daughter is doing her Pre K at [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Stratford[/COLOR][/COLOR] school Sunyvale, CA. We are moving the 1st week of Jan 2009 to Chennai, [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]India[/COLOR][/COLOR]. We will be mostly around Annanagar and wanted to get some advise on admissions into LKG in middle of the year in Schram academy or any other schools? Do you have any experiences on this ? Appreciate any answers on this regard. Thanks a lot in advance.. Have a very nice day ladies...

Regards
    Vasumathy

6. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

i m planning for ukg for the 2009 year for my son in schram.how is the academics and what abt fees structure.till what class do they have in the school.is that an international school or named just like that.

Thanks,
    Poornima

7. rajirajesh

rajirajesh New IL'ite

Hi,

Have u admitted your kid in schram....
    If so, please reply me with the fee details, coaching,timings, teachers attitude......

Thanks in advance,
    Raji