Feedback on Happy Home nursery Karama sought

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by priya15nov, Apr 4, 2010.

1. priya15nov

priya15nov New IL'ite

I am looking for a good nursery for my 2 and a half year old son and happened to hear of Happy Home nursery in Karama. Will appreciate any feedback on this nursery. Thank you in advance.:)

2. jayamohata

jayamohata New IL'ite

hi priya
    can u tell me which nurserry u prefeered for u're son...as i am also thinking for Happy Home Nurserry for my 27 monthsold daughter..
    thanks
    Jaya

3. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

did u join your kid in any play school? Today i have been to happy home nursery,new dubai nursery,little nest nursery and kids talent.

just let me know if u have joined ur kid , so that i can get some feed back from u. hope u vl help me out. i am in a confused state now.

bye for now,
    Anitha.

4. youngmom

youngmom New IL'ite

HAPPY HOME NURSERY??? i think they should change the name to happy home BRUISERY!

enrolled my daughter there they went on a field trip and she got home with bruises on her face!

NOBODY bother to inform me! i asked for the refund and send her to KIDS TALENT the next day!

5. Mumtotwo

Mumtotwo Silver IL'ite

Hello Anitha,
    My daughter is presently in new dubai nursery and I am very happy with them. The staff and teachers are very pleasant. Though my daughter was cranky for the first few days, she now enjoys and looks forward to going to the nursery...even on weekends!!

6. Mumtotwo

Mumtotwo Silver IL'ite

Sorry about that, Anitha...didn't realise your post dated back to 2010! Saw the latest post dated yesterday and assumed the thread was recent too....am new to indusladies and still getting to know my way around :)