1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

fed up of my life and feeling lonely.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nik85, Aug 29, 2014.

1. nik85

nik85 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am 28 years old and living with my husband and my 2 year old son .Me and my husband both are very much short tempered.he always find mistakes in everythng what i do. so when we talk we start fighting on small issues .so we talk very less to eachother .i am fedup of my life and feeling so lonely i am not getting what to do.i want to live with my in laws who live 10 minutes from our home . my husband daily go to mil and spend most of the time there .i also want to live with with them but i am not sure is it a good idea? because i will go to my mil home the tension of saas -bahu will again start .and i dont want this . so suggest me what should i do .

2. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

Practice YOGA.
    You must take control of your emotions and anger.

1 person likes this.
  3. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

If kulhadi (axe) doesnt fall on your leg, you want to go and hit the kulhadi with your leg - either way you leg will get hurt!!!

Continue the status quo and dont go and hit the axe with your leg!!!

4 people like this.
  4. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

U are privileged to have your own space away from interfering in-laws. Why you want to ruin it?? Stay happy. Practice meditation and do pranayam.

1 person likes this.
  5. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Dont worry.Most of the problems come in realtionships because of this short tempered.
    Try to do yoga and meditation (even tell your husband to practice).Avoid arguments when you feel highly tempered,have more water and go to your room be relaxed for sometime.Initially you may feel difficult,then you find the difference in approaching the situtaions.Have faith in god.Be a lovable one to all

Thanks
    Anitha