Fear of Birth....Need advice

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by kanmani, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Vishana

Vishana New IL'ite

Re: Help me with ur opinions...

Hi Prabhasunil,

I see you live in Buckinghamshire, what part as I also live here?

See ya,
    Vish xx:wave

2. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi prabhasunil,
    being a women,i really understand what u r going thru.c 1st of all u and ur husband both shud be mentally prepared for a baby.
    sharing my exp with u.....we had a love marriage typical filmy love story of college lovers.v didnt elope though as both side parents agreed.i got married in 2002 dec came to dubai.we both wanted to enjoy married life in dubai.so v decided not to have a baby untill r 1st visit to bombay to meet r parents.r 1st stay was fun with r parents.then v came back decided to have a baby.unfortunately i ended having fertility problems which i nvr thougt i wud hv.then started the most grief period of my life.went thru lots of physical and emotional torture.then finally with lots of prayers and worships i got pregnant.............deliverd baby girl.
    c if u r fine physically,then i feel u shud go for a baby.i was repenting y i didnt try for one immed after marriage,i had started to think god wants to punish me for acting selfish abt not to want a baby early after marraige,just for my enjoyments.and let me tell u where there is a will theres a way.many of us are away from home,away from parents....yet have babies.i did.only thing my mom came to dubai in my last month.then she wemnt back and now im managing alone.my sis who lives in US managed evrythg on her own.the happiness of having a baby and bcmg parents so so so...much that u seem to overcome all odds and all problems.u suddenly get inner strength to face any difficulty.all goes fine then.beleive me.
    so dont worry just be sure u want a baby.handling the baby comes as a gift from god,u suddenly will know thgs on ur own.coz u will have a small life in ur hands who knows only u,this feeling will itself teach u evrythg.men will nver ever understand this.whole life is there to enjoy afterwards.u know now u will feel u need time for enjoyment and may be dont want a baby,but when u will have a baby u will feel all those time u have really wasted in ur enjoyment.dont worry motherhood is the best thing that can happen to a female.please go for a baby automatically thgs wil work out.be positive i all ur approach.

good luck.:)
    regrads,
    zeenat :wink:

3. prabhasunil

prabhasunil New IL'ite

hi vishana,
    Nice to hear from u.I live in Two Mile Ash,Milton Keynes.
    Where do u live in buckinghamshire?.
    Regards,
    prabhasunil

4. prabhasunil

prabhasunil New IL'ite

dear zeenat,
    U have made all my confusions clear.Ur reply touched me a lot.
    I have decided to have a baby very soon.
    Thanks for ur help.
    regards,
    prabhasunil

5. Vishana

Vishana New IL'ite

Hi Prabhasunil,

Glad to hear the good news:2thumbsup: , even though I don't have kids yet, I would even recommend having a baby now, everything will fall into place once the baby comes, don't worry too much, just do it!

I live in High Wycombe, Bucks, think it's just over an hr away from MK.

Vish:wave

6. Anna26

Anna26 New IL'ite

Hi prabhasunil

congratulations on your decision.. I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant, even though we weren't really planning for it. If you feel you're ready for it, and so is your hubb, there's your reason to go for it. I'm still working and keeping up all activities I used to do, but soon I'm going to have to make some major changes. Let us know how you're doing and how the planning is coming along :wink:

Take care, Anna

7. Rad

Rad Bronze IL'ite

video of labor

hi all,

i found an interesting video which explained the stages of delivery....Would like to share with u all....Just click on the link.....

Video Index

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Re: video of labor

Hi Radhika,

Excellent link,which was very touching.....

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    USHA.

9. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello rad,
    very nice video,really iam scare of this delivery:shock: i donno what iam going to do:-D
    thank for sharing:2thumbsup:

10. hima

hima New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

Excellent link,which was very touching.....

Thanks for sharing:goodidea: