Father marries daughter

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by puni88, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi all,

Initially i was stunned reading it..then as my fuzziness due to anger cleared, remembered some questions in agony aunt columns about the girl saying she was in love with her dad,having an affair under the nose of the mother and ...blah..blah..then the great news of the hedging millionaire marrying his own daughter......(i had to google for it...for the link....

village voice > news > The Hedge-Fund Millionaire Who Married His Daughter by Kelly Cramer

i think it is incest...but a daughter and father my god...eventhough i have read about lot of ....i still get puked reading /hearing this....

you only have to stay glued to the new channels they are full of all these news only...

as vidyasundar says let us not shock ourself more than necessary.....

2. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Disgusting and nauseating. But there are many cases which remain in dark. An year back one of my colleagues reported similar incident. But just could not digest. I am told one of the theories of Freud is "Father husbands the daughter. CRA- -- - - - - - -ZY.

No wonder his theories are put to question these days.

I know parsees getting married-ie brothers get married to sister. It is told as a joke" No wonder there are more mad people among them".

VERY SICKENING NEWS. kanakabonk

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Can't even imagine such a crimeshakehead How could a father do this to his daughter... Our society is going to Satan's hands:evil:... These types of news comes out every now and then in India... Ruining the life of a daughter in the name of superstitions... Couldn't control anger....These people should be hanged for such actions...

4. geetha_muralidharan

geetha_muralidharan New IL'ite

hi,

Like locking the stable after the horse has gone out, the local religious head is declaring the marriage null and void, after the damage has been done and the girlchild has become pregnant! What a shame! These people who will not obey any common law and have a seperate law unto themselves cannot be asked to account for their behaviours. It is the ultimate in the animal behaviour. bonk:crazy:bang:boo::shaking:

geetha

5. ruthika

ruthika New IL'ite

wht a bizzare incident..lost all words to make a comment...shakehead

6. rekhas

rekhas Senior IL'ite

Disgusting and heart wrenching. What are the values for these people?

7. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Hi friends, Disgusting and horrible. Cannot digest the news. I think human beings r going back to stone age by this "vivesthai illatha" relationships.

8. Soha

Soha New IL'ite

This is really a shameful act, disgracing father- daughter relationship. This is really KALYUG.

9. yoga

yoga New IL'ite

hi...

itz totally disgusting... how could a father ?????????//// I think this man didnt know the defination of 'father'... i guess... itz very saddening to hear this kind of newz...

10. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

EEEYUCK! At this rate,do not be surprised to read about son marrying mother,brother marrying sister etc etc.