1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Farewells And Cherished Memories

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Apr 11, 2019.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Satchi, jo bhi hota hai, acche ke liye hi hota hai! You have given such a wholesome and heart-to-heart response today that is fantastic. Probably, yesterday you could have just managed a cursory response. :beer-toast1:

Your last statement above reminds me of Vyjayantimala's song, Mat jai mat ja...mere bachpan mat jaa! Lol, some remain young and immature forever! Is it a boon or bane?

Yes, friends come in all sizes and shapes!:tonguecrazy:

I remember this snippet of yours. Milna aur bichadna is a part of life, getting a decent closure helps to get over some of those pains easily.

Thanks for this nice response, dear Satchi.

satchitananda likes this.
  2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Recently I posted a song video, with lyrics. A few lines of the lyrics contend that "this life'd be over soon, and we can try again. (I paraphrased)"

At one time, a few decades ago, this song was way up on the charts, and young people grooved to it in parties. The beat is very conducive to dancing. Here are the actual lyrics:
    When we no longer have those contacts we used to, we can try again, a bit later. No ?

GeetaKashyap and satchitananda like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

True. That can be during this stint here or another. But, no, thanks, don't want another stint. I wonder if the black hole would swallow up the energy form released at death!

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Good Grief... Thanks for stopping; a full list would totally make me avoid getting to 60.
    Take vitamins everyday. Eat only when hungry. And exercise with your bicycle, scooty/2-wheeler. Always with helmet on. Do Yoga, especially the core-strengthening aasanas. This practice will help keep the balance. You will be ready for a Touring Motorcycle when the children leave home, and you get the tacit permission to act up again. Spiritual ? Go to all the Sacred sites on the moto'. Use GPS on the phone for a guide.
    Stay healthy, and live long.

GeetaKashyap and satchitananda like this.
  5. satchitananda

Oh how I'd love to get on my 2-wheeler and drive off to the Himalayas to get my dose of spirituality! :roflmao: But I have to be content with whatever on-line spirituality (theoretical) I manage to get!

shravs3 and GeetaKashyap like this.
  6. GeetaKashyap

Are these the pre-conditions before I 'act up again' at 60? Done, I accept the prescription. :eek:

Hello Adventure! Get ready to welcome us! :banana:

shravs3 likes this.
  7. GeetaKashyap

Satchi, you too are invited to join Amulet & me. Let us attach a side car to our bike.
    Khoob jamega rang, jab duniya ghoomne niklenge teen sahelian . . .!

satchitananda likes this.
  8. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

9. satchitananda

Wonderful idea! Looking forward to that. :smile: The teen tighaada would attract a lot of attention, eh?

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  10. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I see such things on the rearview mirror, and no matter how temptingly answerable they appear, I ignore.
    Tell yourself that children and husband can be raised without getting yourself to a sickly sixty. And act accordingly.
    Most of the friends you had lost (we are back to the title/subject of this thead!!) are likely busy training for a cross country motorcycle tour, and have no time to waste with you.