1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell -sequel

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Aug 13, 2018.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Lol, @peddadas. I will PM it to you.
    I pray God to give such friends to all.:angel:

2. GeetaKashyap

:tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy: Very funny fb, Adharv. I am still struggling to control my giggle. Thank you, dear.:tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy::tonguecrazy:

Adharv likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

HazelPup likes this.
  4. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

I was thinking of asking you for writing the other side of sequel but I am not sure if it is right to do so. Everyone want to see the positive side but negative side stucked to my mind that I cannot feel the truth in positive. Your write up is too great and you cover each minute detail so nicely and effectively that anyone can visualize the scene. Simply superb.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

@GeetaKashyap
    So sorry Geetha I thought I replied. Really happy to read a happy ending. Loved all the characters. Stll one question remains unanswered. What was the blank Selfie that Lata took on rainy night about ? Enjoyed Reading

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  6. GeetaKashyap

Thanks, dear m.

When you say the negative side, do you mean the 'spirit' side /paranormal side? Why not? One can always enjoy the darker side too; in fact, the horror genre is quite popular. I have read that people who enjoy TV shows that deal with murder mysteries, paranormal kinds of stuff etc are supposed to be inquisitive and intelligent minds!

messedup likes this.
  7. GeetaKashyap

Dear HP,

I am really happy to receive your feedback.

I had ended the first part Farewell open-ended allowing the readers to draw their own conclusion. At that level, there was a strong possibility of concluding Chinu's death and a paranormal activity i.e, return of his spirit.

But when I wrote the sequel saying Chinu is alive, the understanding is as under:
    The mother was tired after a long day>she desperately wanted her son to return ASAP>the inclement weather was playing a havoc on her senses>>>>>in response to the various stresses, she hallucinates i.e, she imagines seeing what she wants to see and she even takes a selfie! So it is a case of wishful thinking. The phone call from the Police station suddenly puts unexpected pressure on her>>>she succumbs to mental+physical pressures. (Vasovagal syncope (vay-zoh-VAY-gul SING-kuh-pee) occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope)

Scientific justification: Perfectly Healthy Brains Hallucinate
    "...neuroscientist Christoph Teufel of the University of Cardiff in Wales and his colleagues, including University of Cambridge psychiatrist Paul Fletcher, show that visual hallucinations may be the result of our brains doing their best to make sense of a chaotic and ambiguous world."

Hope I made sense.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Bhoonzee, messedup and HazelPup like this.
  8. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Wow that makes total sense. Thanks for taking so much effort in providing scientific evidence for my question. Admire Your talent in cooking drawing painting writing and your knowledge in various subjects. An all rounder

messedup and GeetaKashyap like this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

Oh! Dear! Mere baal yoonhi dhoop mein safed nahi huvey hain.(I have gained experience over a period of time.:))

messedup and HazelPup like this.
  10. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Effect of the company of intelligent people like you...;)

GeetaKashyap likes this.