1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fallen in love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Jul 29, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

"Fallen in Love" :shhh:

Oh my dearest darling :kiss, how perfectly you look! Your pure and serene look captured my eyes. You have surrendered my senses with your beautiful outlook. I just have stopped looking into the mirror now-a-days as you have pervaded my thoughts. Our togetherness brings in the much adored creativity. Your activities are completely turned off when I get tired and bored; but even then I keep looking at you as you radiate a fresh Vibgyor when back to normal mode. You have not even uttered a word of love in these three and a half years but I am flabbergasted with our relationship that is knitted securely with the bonds of love and affection. I keep dominating with words but you always had silently listened to my words of expressions and had accepted my thoughts, though there have been time for you to rectify my mistakes. You have scared me when the current fails. There have been an umpteen number of emotions that you have saved just for my future applications but have never ever complained for lack of memory. I had always admired your memory and the eligibility you portray. Now is the time for me to accept that I have fallen in love with you and that you have become an integral part of my routine life. I felt my love towards you, not in the days of being together, but these few days when you had moved away from me. My love, may you remain with me forever :cheers . I shall seek the blessings of the great Divine :bowdown force for our life of togetherness, for, days can never be passed without touching you. Yes, there was never a day that I had spent without looking onto you and without spending my time with you. I know you shall complaint of my ignorance and laziness when it comes to working but you had always made me dynamic enough to carry on my routines.

This is a piece if dedication to my “Monitor”. Yes, though an inanimate creation, I missed “him” a lot when he was away from me for two weeks for a repair. Hence the inquisitiveness of his arrival made me to write a small tribute! I just love my PC and can never imagine a day without “him”. In this fast rat-race world “he” has become our best buddy and I feel he should be given a respectable place in our hearts and minds. Though it was the master computer within us that gave birth to the ones that we are viewing now, I always respect and love the way they have been created and put to the maximum use possible.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

Similar Threads
    1. rgsrinivasan
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. rgsrinivasan
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. rgsrinivasan
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

bonk..........You dissappoited me........I was looking for a juicy story:crazy...

Well Ramya, I know...that I will be fooled in the end....Anyway all the best for the togetherness and hope "you both" have many happy days together and never part with each otherBig Laugh..

Bye ..happyComputer Typing

3. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Saraswathi ma'am,

Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughI was really looking for someone to tell that they were fooled !!! he he he he am sorry !! Just kidding !!!

Thank you very much for the lightning feedback !! The quick most I have ever received I guess !!

Let me see how many come in the same queue as yours !! Big Laugh

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Good one Ramya. But i agree with Saras, you did disappoint us.

So your gray matter took a plunge for solid matter. Hmmmm.

But then where does that solid matter take you to????:)

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I expected something along these lines.. so you cannot fool your sister!.. I agree we do miss our computer more.. sometime more than a real person.. and many times we would rather sit in front of the computer than talk to someone!

6. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya

excellent piece of writing!

Agree with Saras that you disappointed us!

Hope you monitor always functions well to the full capacity and

you never have to part with it even for a brief period!

Love

7. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Hai Ramya..

That was a nice write up dear ..Enjoyed a lot...
    Keep going !!
    Expecting more from you !!!

8. sweethoney

sweethoney New IL'ite

Hi Ramya, Nice experience you had with your computer! Keep Going & Smiling.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

No, I did not think like that...I know my Ramya well...isn't it...
    To tell the truth, I read the fbs before reading yours...haha...sorry..
    Nice one, with a lot of suspense and climax at the end..

sriniketan

10. RamyaVaradharajan

Big LaughBig LaughI really expected this from many here and to my surprise almost everyone had experienced the same !! A shock from my side and an expection from yours !! (?)Big Laugh

Took me to the "solid monitor" Big Laugh

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan