1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fairness creams

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by abinayaaa, Jun 24, 2010.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Abi

Dont mind for that diversion of your thread:)sometimes we have to warn our friends about the side affects before we go all out and ask you to try anything right???

Anyways here it goes...Have you ever tried organic creams or face packs? try searching for organic products..I know they would be expensive, but atleast they wont make your skin rough and aged like other chemical creams.

I used Neutrogena creamy cleanser (for antiblemish and antiaging one) I use this only 3 times in a week..because it just dries up my skin too quickly and sometimes I have breakouts also...thats why I use it very minimal...but one good thing is..it has salcylic acid so helps in lightening the Pimple marks I had...

Also I bought Neutrogena Facial moisturizer..with SPF15...this also has salcylic acid AHAs so it used to remove off the dull and dead skin on my face...but beware, more AHAs during summer will hurt your skin..I used this only during winter as sunlight would be less during that time...also I wont use any creams during day time..everything only at night so that hte affect shows up the next day...

After trying both of the above during last winter...I am glad to say they worked well for me (I have a combination of sensitive, oily skin prone to pimples) no creams or washes work for me..but miraculously neutrogena products worked...

By the way I bought neutrogena face compact powder (it has salcyclic acid for oily skin..which will keep skin less oily and less shiny and helps in clearing off the acne marks) this i am using on and off..

Bottom line...Yes the neutrogne stuff is good..but it would be great if you could try something organic..as whatever we put on our face chemical stuff would age us quickly...I was also trying to search for some organic products...found BOOTS ORGANICS (i did try BOOTS No.7 products after reading reviews from IL forums only it worked amazing for me....)

By the way for your sun tan...try to use cucumber...drink cucumber juice and also just put some on your face...see the difference in couple of weeks...

so good luck hope you liked my review:crazy

2. abinayaaa

abinayaaa Senior IL'ite

Dear Srividhya,
    Thank you very much for the care. In my school days itself I came to knew about the side effects of the creams. But what to do, because of multiple mental and physical reasons skin problems rise. So we have to stick on creams. I agree with your views and reviews.
    And above all, I am unable to find better organic creams. Can you suggest me on organic creams? Pllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassse.
    Abinayaaa