Fairies are female

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Moonbeams, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

<TD class=mangi11 width="100%" colSpan=2>A couple married, in their early 60's, were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny, yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
    "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband," said the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - Two tickets for the
    Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands. Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said, "Well, this is all very romantic,
    but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me to travel with on the ship."
    The wife and fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish...So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful should remember fairies are female............

2. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite